PDA

View Full Version : What gives?

glorydays24
05-08-2015, 02:29 AM
Well I was charging some double a batteries for my new Futaba 4YF 2.4 GHz, and I thought everything was fine. It took about 5 hrs to charge, and I put the freshly charged batteries in which are brand new btw, turned on the radio and nothing. So I checked to see if I had them in correctly, and I did. The new batteries are Venom 2400 mah, and they seem to be a little bigger diameter. So I put some good 'ol Ray-O-vac and the radio worked. The only reason I needed them charged was to center my servos on my Grand Hauler. Does any of you have a cause for this? It sure has me puzzled.:confused:

Thanks, Big John

Lil Giants
05-16-2015, 10:12 PM
Put a volt meter on each battery to see if they charged or not? Maybe one or more is junk out of the box, or your charger is defective?

glorydays24
05-17-2015, 04:50 PM
Put a volt meter on each battery to see if they charged or not? Maybe one or more is junk out of the box, or your charger is defective?

Thanks for the advice, but I don't have a volt meter...(I should really get one.);) But what I did was put the batteries in my camera and all 4 was good. It still has me puzzled.:confused::confused::confused: Like I said they are a little bigger diameter, but all contacts were touching.

Thanks again Lil Giants, Big John