PDA

View Full Version : advice on radio for a king hauler

thebat
09-30-2015, 08:38 PM
hey guys what is a good 2.4 radio for a king hauler i found one on hobbyking from a brand called orange rx the model is a t six is this radio any good its a 6 channel stick radio my plans in the end are the norm throttle steer shift + servonaught sound and the remote leg kit for the trailers will this be enough to do what i want or if no what is a good radio imon a budget well tight budget.

Prodrvr2006
09-30-2015, 08:56 PM
How about the Turnigy 9X...can't get cheaper than that.

fhhhstix
09-30-2015, 09:14 PM
hey guys what is a good 2.4 radio for a king hauler i found one on hobbyking from a brand called orange rx the model is a t six is this radio any good its a 6 channel stick radio my plans in the end are the norm throttle steer shift + servonaught sound and the remote leg kit for the trailers will this be enough to do what i want or if no what is a good radio imon a budget well tight budget.

For what youl spend on the servonaught and a cheep radio you could buy yourself a good radio and a Cross sound unit. The cross sound unit is about $80 and sound just like the servonaught SMX. Cross also has a nice light system to and sometimes you can get a deal on both the sound and light unit together.

Just some food for thought.

Travis

NickelPlate
09-30-2015, 09:50 PM
How about the Turnigy 9X...can't get cheaper than that.

A 9ch radio for less than $100? :jaw:

Prodrvr2006
10-01-2015, 05:10 AM
A 9ch radio for less than $100? :jaw:

Yeah, and it must not be too bad because people are flying with them. So if they can be trusted in planes, they're good enough for surface use.

thebat
10-01-2015, 01:53 PM
okay i will look into the turnigy radio and hey travis can you possibly get me links to these cross rc products never even heard of em i just want a decent sounding unit with turbo if possible its going into a king hauler turned peterbilt over the road truck. thanks alot guys.

fhhhstix
10-01-2015, 10:26 PM
okay i will look into the turnigy radio and hey travis can you possibly get me links to these cross rc products never even heard of em i just want a decent sounding unit with turbo if possible its going into a king hauler turned peterbilt over the road truck. thanks alot guys.

http://www.stellamodels.com.hk/truck-engine-sound-system-military-tractor-trucks-97400067-p-8163.html

jack van
12-03-2015, 11:30 PM
i would spend money on a radio that has .
1 model memory
2 more chanels than i need (future models)

i am looking at a spectrum 18 channel wit a 8 channel expansion possible and it has option for heads up display wooo whooo like bieng in the cab sooo coool

jack van
12-03-2015, 11:34 PM
but just so you know i am selling house that my mom is in to buy the 960 liebhere ex lol so i could be classed as nuts rofl:eek::bounce: