PDA

View Full Version : Where to post.

fhhhstix
11-17-2015, 06:52 PM
Is it that hard to read through the forum and decide where you should post? Is it that hard to read the rules before you start posting. Or does it just boil down to people are lazy and just don’t care. :confused:

This has bugged me for years now and today was just enough to make me ask.:jaw:

Cooper
11-17-2015, 07:15 PM
If that's frustration caused by me, sorry, and to answer your question ,, yes myself being lazy and not taking the time to look in the correct/appropriate place. If not me,,,,,wheuuuu :)

fhhhstix
11-17-2015, 07:32 PM
If that's frustration caused by me, sorry, and to answer your question ,, yes myself being lazy and not taking the time to look in the correct/appropriate place. If not me,,,,,wheuuuu :)

It’s not you I really enjoy having you on the forum. I go check out your threads as well as Reg, Mario and a few others just to relax and get a laugh. I like to see members having fun on the forum and giving each other some friendly razzing.

Cooper
11-17-2015, 07:48 PM
It’s not you I really enjoy having you on the forum. I go check out your threads as well as Reg, Mario and a few others just to relax and get a laugh. I like to see members having fun on the forum and giving each other some friendly razzing.

Cool, thought I might get banished to the virtual garage. :). I harass the wife too much and she exiles me to the garage! But I got internet , tools, and the toys out here!!! Lol!!!! I now enjoy starting arguments with her:bounce::lol::lol::lol:

fhhhstix
11-17-2015, 08:12 PM
Cool, thought I might get banished to the virtual garage. :). I harass the wife too much and she exiles me to the garage! But I got internet , tools, and the toys out here!!! Lol!!!! I now enjoy starting arguments with her:bounce::lol::lol::lol:

And thats why we keep you aroud for the entertainment but I sure would like to see a video the first time she reads the forum.:D

My dad now exiles himself to the garage now that I have heat and air not to mention 20+ years as a mechanic collecting tools. He also likes haveing his G Scale trains converted to rc. Friday I bought him a new DX6 radio, recivers, and ESC's so since his birthday in September I have spent over $1000 on electronics for him but its worth it to see him out there playing like a kid.

modelman
11-18-2015, 09:23 AM
Fhhhstix-I agree with you completely on this subject. That is one of my pet peeves to come on here and see the same old tired questions asked over and over again, but I just keep quiet although I really want to lash out at some of these people It is obvious that no one is reading the forums. They just start asking questions without looking for the answer that is probably already on here. This may be a good argument for not adding any more topics. The forum is big enough.

RCP57
11-18-2015, 09:31 AM

We do what we can to add some "entertainment value".:D

bigford
11-18-2015, 09:51 AM
i like the guys that ask the same questions 7 or 8 times just to
see if the answer changes!!!!

bigford
11-18-2015, 09:54 AM
there is a guy on fb that feels the hobby is to expansive, but he
streached his rig. now he needs new drive shafts and hanger bearing
but fifty bucks is to much to spend!!!0

RCP57
11-18-2015, 09:59 AM

Tell him I'll make it for him cheap, $49.99!lol Just kidding...

TRUCKMAKER
11-18-2015, 10:19 AM

Tell him I'll make it for him cheap, $49.99!lol Just kidding...

It goes back to what's been said, he new how to stretch it and if he reads through the topics on here he would learn how to make those items himself with out expensive tools, people just need to read which goes back to what Travis said pay attention to the topics and post in the right place.