PDA

View Full Version : Eagle 4200XL excavator 20% OFF!!

Northern Farmer
01-10-2016, 04:07 AM
Eagle machinery is currently offering a HUGE discount on both their excavator and 8x8 dumper. Get em while they last! :eek: :cool:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/347552?spm=2114.10010108.0.37.bb0sCi

Northern Farmer
01-10-2016, 04:17 AM
Just noticed RC4WD is having an even better special on same models! :eek:

http://store.rc4wd.com/search.asp?keyword=digger&www=

RCP57
01-10-2016, 09:39 AM
Yeah I got an email from RC4WD a week or so ago as I'm sure many others did. I just about hit the buy button and I don't buy anything like this! I can't see why anyone would buy a Kat now if the price of the Eagle excavator stays that low.

Northern Farmer
01-10-2016, 09:48 AM
Opens up the hobby to more people at this price point and your also getting quality models.

thetractorfan
01-10-2016, 02:43 PM
R/C sparks studio did a review on the wheel loader and said it had a 2 speed transmission. that will certainly justify the price for me.

bigford
01-10-2016, 03:02 PM
wonder why its only the 4200 and dumper?? i want the dozer

RCP57
01-10-2016, 06:15 PM
wonder why its only the 4200 and dumper?? i want the dozer

Probably because there are a bunch of other Chinese excavators selling for less but no one else is offering a wheel loader or dozer yet to compete with.

Northern Farmer
01-10-2016, 08:05 PM
Yeah that makes sense. These probably cost them less to make then the other two models they offer and are most likely they're top sellers.

calm n sedated
01-19-2016, 11:57 PM
What's up with RC4WD wanting a wire transfer for funds? I haven't purchased from them in over a year, customer service went down hill IMHO. But no credit card for purchase, for that price I was going buy one to check out the quality but not with a bank transfer, no security if you get screwed. At least my credit card has buyer protection.

Northern Farmer
01-19-2016, 11:59 PM
Bought mine directly from Eagle using paypal with my credit card.

Northern Farmer
01-20-2016, 12:02 AM
Don't think Mike at RC4WD is out to screw anyone. I wouldn't worry about sending him a wire transfer...many on this board have purchased machines from him.

RCP57
01-20-2016, 12:40 AM
You have to look at it from their perspective. With a money transfer they get paid and then ship the product. If it arrives safe to the buyer then that's it. Transaction complete. PayPal and credit cards charge the seller a percentage(PayPal is 3-4% depending on location) on every sale even on the shipping charge. PayPal also gives a buyer 180 days to complain or file grievance with the seller. I'm sure they don't want to deal with that either since not everyone is honest and some try to scam. I don't know the time frame on credit cards but I'm sure it's similar. If I were selling the same big ticket items I would also want a bank transfer. I think if they were screwing people out of money they would have gone out of business already because bad news travels fast on the internet. Just my 2c.

fhhhstix
01-20-2016, 08:33 PM
You have to look at it from their perspective. With a money transfer they get paid and then ship the product. If it arrives safe to the buyer then that's it. Transaction complete. PayPal and credit cards charge the seller a percentage(PayPal is 3-4% depending on location) on every sale even on the shipping charge. PayPal also gives a buyer 180 days to complain or file grievance with the seller. I'm sure they don't want to deal with that either since not everyone is honest and some try to scam. I don't know the time frame on credit cards but I'm sure it's similar. If I were selling the same big ticket items I would also want a bank transfer. I think if they were screwing people out of money they would have gone out of business already because bad news travels fast on the internet. Just my 2c.

You are 100% correct they are not out to screw you over. We all want things as cheap as we can get it. Would you rather they charge more to cover the fees for Pay Pal and credit card charges and the extra charged to protect against the jack offs who file a grievance with Pay Pal or stop payment on a card. Answer this If you were selling a $2800 item would you want to loose part of that to Pay Pal being a buiseness they dont have the gift option.

Mikem
01-20-2016, 09:27 PM
And in Canadian dollars it's 50% more !

JAMMER
01-21-2016, 09:33 AM
Not so fast on those money transfers fellas. Are we soon to forget the $10,000 dollar deal I had with Bernett on 2 models and others who lost money with him. I had to get a lawyer in Germany and take him to court luckily the lawyer was good and she got all my money back plus plus interest and court cost and he had to pay for the lawyer. It took time. When it comes to Eagle Machine and RC4WD You have no recourse or protection with a money transfer if you do not get the product or if it is wrong or broken it's yours there is no recourse they got your money. Yes some have been lucky and they got broken parts replaced but how long do you think that is going to last. I am sorry I only trust you and me and I got my dough's about you. I do not know about you but I can't a ford to give away my money can you, if you can I got a Bridge I want to sell you. Ed:cop:

calm n sedated
01-21-2016, 07:22 PM
I have been in this hobby for a long, long time and Ive seen all kind of crazy stuff. You really have to protect yourself, **** happens even with legitimate business transactions. I cant see why rc4wd doesn't just pass on the 4% and allow credit cards. Why not? they do it on other large purchases. It's just with the Chinese Eagle stuff. Don't get me wrong I've purchased thousands from Rc4wd but you need some sort of protection! In a business transaction, Credit Card companies protect the seller also. Its just the way business should run and sorry I just don't trust Chinese manufacturers. The language barrier alone is difficult but the reality is Chinese Commerce leaves you no recourse if they just say sorry wont help you.

bigford
01-21-2016, 07:33 PM
i'm on alot of 1/14 truck forums and facebook groups and i have never heard anybody
say that they paid rc4wd and never got there machine...And when there were problems
eagle stepped up to fix them. that tells me there a stand up company.

Northern Farmer
01-21-2016, 08:03 PM
I really don't understand what the problem is ? :rolleyes: Has anyone ever not received their order from RC4WD in the past or Eagle Machinery for that matter ? If you don't want to buy from RC4WD because you feel vulnerable using bank transfers then fine go on Aliexpress and buy directly from Eagle with paypal using your credit card. Mike from RC4WD and Tang from Eagle have always been helpful when I've had questions regarding whatever and always received an answer.

I've been burned in the past and I'm pretty sure everyone has too in their lifetime in one way or another whether it be online or not. But don't be scaring people away with your own personal past experiences that have nothing to do with these two companies. Eagle machinery has a proven track record with lots of positive feedback with plenty of happy customers on this board. They are continually improving their models and making them available to us for a very reasonable price.

fhhhstix
01-21-2016, 08:41 PM
Not so fast on those money transfers fellas. Are we soon to forget the $10,000 dollar deal I had with Bernett on 2 models and others who lost money with him. I had to get a lawyer in Germany and take him to court luckily the lawyer was good and she got all my money back plus plus interest and court cost and he had to pay for the lawyer. It took time. When it comes to Eagle Machine and RC4WD You have no recourse or protection with a money transfer if you do not get the product or if it is wrong or broken it's yours there is no recourse they got your money. Yes some have been lucky and they got broken parts replaced but how long do you think that is going to last. I am sorry I only trust you and me and I got my dough's about you. I do not know about you but I can't a ford to give away my money can you, if you can I got a Bridge I want to sell you. Ed:cop:

Ed I will be home all weekend. Pay Pal me the full price for the excavator and you can save the $400 shipping and drive down and pick it up. And for another $3500 I will sell you a dozer in the matching color of MACK gray.

JAMMER
01-22-2016, 10:41 AM
Hello Travis if you were talking to me I tried to buy there wheel loader and the dozer Eagle has. I even tried RC4WD but they would not take a Treasury Check but they said no. I am sorry but I need to cover Ed's but.

Kaan
01-22-2016, 12:46 PM
I just replaced my order from rc4wd and used my credit card, total cost was 2292$, I hope they won't refund my money back since I paid with credit card. IF they do, can anyone send me the Eagle Machinery's purchase page, I come up with this page but couldn't find a purchase screen

http://www.eaglemach.net/product.php?mod=detail&id=37

JAMMER
01-22-2016, 01:29 PM
They will refer you to Alibaba they only take wire transfers just like RC4WD if it is for Eagle product. Ed

Rimrock
01-22-2016, 02:36 PM
As a buyer I understand the feeling of 'safety' using Paypal, but on the other hand it's up to the seller to set the conditions of a sale. If they say 'wire transfer only', that's the way it will be. If one can't accept it, better take one's business elsewhere. The number of potential buyers that don't accept their terms is likely very low relative to the one who does, so no big deal to them. Paypal is great private person to private person, small stuff on ebay and so on. When it comes to things costing bigger amounts, hundreds, thousands of USD, the risk is getting higher for the seller as Paypal mainly is on the buyer's side, not the seller's. And then you got the fee..If insisting on Paypal, a least be decent enough to offer pay for your own buyer's protection; the 4% fee...like 120 USD added to a 3000 USD deal.

Northern Farmer
01-22-2016, 03:38 PM
As a buyer I understand the feeling of 'safety' using Paypal, but on the other hand it's up to the seller to set the conditions of a sale. If they say 'wire transfer only', that's the way it will be. If one can't accept it, better take one's business elsewhere. The number of potential buyers that don't accept their terms is likely very low relative to the one who does, so no big deal to them. Paypal is great private person to private person, small stuff on ebay and so on. When it comes to things costing bigger amounts, hundreds, thousands of USD, the risk is getting higher for the seller as Paypal mainly is on the buyer's side, not the seller's. And then you got the fee..If insisting on Paypal, a least be decent enough to offer pay for your own buyer's protection; the 4% fee...like 120 USD added to a 3000 USD deal.

Well said

Northern Farmer
01-22-2016, 03:42 PM
I just replaced my order from rc4wd and used my credit card, total cost was 2292$, I hope they won't refund my money back since I paid with credit card. IF they do, can anyone send me the Eagle Machinery's purchase page, I come up with this page but couldn't find a purchase screen

http://www.eaglemach.net/product.php?mod=detail&id=37

It's on the first post of the thread ;)

Kaan
01-22-2016, 04:40 PM
It's on the first post of the thread ;)

Thank you:cool:

andyathome
01-22-2016, 07:47 PM
I have had problems with eagle products......

Mainly a diff failure on my new loader, now if I wanted to complian about poor service I can't do that. Tang was awesome to deal with and new parts shipped straight away.
I've had failures with my excavator ( track motors, my fault) and once again awesome service.
If I was to complian about any thing, the guy is too helpful.
I asked a few questions about a few things and he sent me a pdf of all the stuff they sell, with part numbers , to make ordering easier.
I also get too many updates on the new dozer , which is causing a strain on my wallet.
Yes they are a reasonably new company, and they do make cheaper products than the European manufacturers, but for an introduction into the hydraulic RC world with an eagle product, I Would do it all over again.
I was nervous about spending a lot of money with a new Chinese company, so I took a risk.
I will get the dozer some time this year and when I do I know there will be no issue recieveing it, or getting spare parts for it.
The only problem I can for see is my wife's facial expression , followed by some silence.

Cheers andy

bigford
01-22-2016, 08:11 PM
The only problem I can for see is my wife's facial expression , followed by some silence.

Cheers andy

so if i buy one my wife wont talk to me?? wonder if the bank is open right now
:lol::jaw:

fhhhstix
01-22-2016, 08:23 PM
Wow I think we have enough discussion here. RC4WD is a reputable company and if you don’t like there terms then do without or go somewhere else. Point is with their price point they cannot absorb the credit card and Pay Pal fees on these few items the mark up is just not there. They will make their money on the parts which have a lot of mark up and you can buy with pay pal. Just go to the parts page and start adding up the cost to build it with parts. I can guarantee you will be at the price of a new model before you have enough parts to build it. Parts are where the profit is and keeps the doors open. This is the same with any RC model

calm n sedated
01-23-2016, 10:21 AM
Travis I'm not sure of the reason, sounds like Rc4wd is just a drop shipper for Eagle. My have to do with U.S importing regulations, who knows. I offered to pay the credit card fees, other costs and was told wire transfer is the only solution. I wanted to try this company out, save a few bucks and maybe find a less costly alternative but seems like I'm gonna stick to premecon and have to wait close to a year before I can play.

JAMMER
01-23-2016, 12:02 PM
I am sorry Travis I offered to pay with a Treasury Check and they would not take that that is guaranteed money and I feel that is more than they are doing for me as I see it it would be almost like a wire transfer but it would have a paper trail and the ability to have some recourse it seems that is what Eagle and RC4WD problem is i would say. Ed

Northern Farmer
01-23-2016, 05:57 PM
Lmao you guys sure like complicating your lives...making an issue out of nothing :confused: RC4WD is simply a dealer that's it nothing more. There are a couple of of dealers selling for Eagle worldwide, they all take their cut...why buy from a middle man when you can go straight to the source!

You guys obviously don't intend on buying Eagle's products so I suggest you take Travis's advice and go elsewhere...have fun paying for Premacon ;)

Northern Farmer
01-23-2016, 06:26 PM
If this doesn't convince you nothing will
http://youtu.be/Uo9NISw74bk

fhhhstix
01-23-2016, 06:50 PM
Travis I'm not sure of the reason, sounds like Rc4wd is just a drop shipper for Eagle. My have to do with U.S importing regulations, who knows. I offered to pay the credit card fees, other costs and was told wire transfer is the only solution. I wanted to try this company out, save a few bucks and maybe find a less costly alternative but seems like I'm gonna stick to premecon and have to wait close to a year before I can play.

I am sorry Travis I offered to pay with a Treasury Check and they would not take that that is guaranteed money and I feel that is more than they are doing for me as I see it it would be almost like a wire transfer but it would have a paper trail and the ability to have some recourse it seems that is what Eagle and RC4WD problem is i would say. Ed

Just get over it and wire them the money and start playing. I expected more out of two educated men. Greg how many people have put their lives in your hands without a guarantee this is just a toy not a life.

Rimrock
01-26-2016, 11:03 AM
It's quite large reduction on price they are running on these machines now at rc4wd, 38% for the 4200, 37% on the Armageddon truck, 23% on the loader... Why? They have so little competition in their price range anyway. Will production of some of these machines stopped? Maybe not, not good to say. At least a great opportunity for making a barging.

calm n sedated
01-26-2016, 10:30 PM
Lmao you guys sure like complicating your lives...making an issue out of nothing :confused: RC4WD is simply a dealer that's it nothing more. There are a couple of of dealers selling for Eagle worldwide, they all take their cut...why buy from a middle man when you can go straight to the source!

You guys obviously don't intend on buying Eagle's products so I suggest you take Travis's advice and go elsewhere...have fun paying for Premacon ;)

Paying for premacon is not an issue, they are great machines and well worth it IMHO. When I pay for them though, I'm positive I will get my machine or get my money back. Simple business transaction. You obviously do not own a business otherwise you would have the acumen to realize: NEVER purchase without financial backing and protection of your money. By the way, it's not making an issue out of nothing, its pointing out a fact that some people may not know.

calm n sedated
01-26-2016, 10:45 PM
Just get over it and wire them the money and start playing. I expected more out of two educated men. Greg how many people have put their lives in your hands without a guarantee this is just a toy not a life.

Your right, its not life and within that; there is no guarantee. Because of what I do, I understand this and realize stuff happens even with the best intentions and the best odds. Now when there is a guarantee, I certainly want one even if it's a $100, I'll use my credit card and that's proctection. You know I'm not against Rc4wd, Ive spent thousands there. Just don't understand the business model especially when people are willing to pay the credit card and transaction fees.

Kaan
02-05-2016, 04:30 PM
Yea, rc4wd refunded money back since I paid it thru credit card, I went and sent an email to Eagle Machine thru Aliexpress, they were very helpful and they matched the priced that rc4wd offers, actually even cheaper, I paid 2200 shipping included(Saint Louis MO), it came in 4 days( just got it today). So I suggest whoever wants to pay with credit card use direct Eagle machine thru aliexpress!
Very exited, can't wait to run my excavator. Can anybody tell me that if I can use my wedico regular hydraulic oil for this machine? or it is suppose to be Mobil DTE24 and where can I find it? rc4wd is out of stock!
Here is a quick picture of it
http://i63.tinypic.com/2vluwee.jpg

liftmys10
02-06-2016, 12:44 AM
Nice Kaan.
That's a good deal.

Northern Farmer
02-06-2016, 02:43 AM
Congrats on the 4200! Check out this thread for oils :)http://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=9655

KBS
02-08-2016, 10:45 AM
I ordered mine from rc4wd wire transfer product came in 7 days. u gatta go to bank its not that hard lol

liftmys10
02-08-2016, 03:59 PM
I ordered mine from rc4wd wire transfer product came in 7 days. u gatta go to bank its not that hard lol

Seriously! I just went to my bank and wired funds for the Mother excavator that's made in italy. Took 5 minutes. Congrats on your excavator. I have to wait a little longer for mine to arrive :)

Kaan
02-08-2016, 07:56 PM

its not about how hard or easy to go to back. Anyway,s Congrats on your new excavator, it is really nice!

JAMMER
03-09-2016, 10:17 AM
ITH RC REMOTE AND HYDRAULIC SYSTEM
1/12 RC all metal made Hydraulic bulldozer with RC remote and Hydraulic system
Click to enlarge RC REMOTE WHEEL LOADER SET
1/14 RC Scale Earth Mover Hydraulic with RC remote Wheel Loader set
Click to enlarge
Price: $2,990.00
Availability: In Stock
Model: MC_Loader

Qty:
Price: $2,990.00
Availability: In Stock
Model: MC_bulldozer

Qty:
Here is Eagles dozer and wheel loader price is going down both are $2,990.00 each. Ed

Northern Farmer
03-10-2016, 04:24 AM
That's a great price, best I've seen up to date on the dozer and loader $2990 US :eek::cool: Good shipping rates to boot!

Dozer
http://www.wtbcar.com/shopping/index.php?route=product/product&keyword=Hydraulic&category_id=0&product_id=598

Loader
http://www.wtbcar.com/shopping/index.php?route=product/product&keyword=Hydraulic&category_id=0&product_id=599

JAMMER
03-10-2016, 12:02 PM
Yes that is a good price but with all the problems they have I think I'll pass. Ed

Northern Farmer
03-10-2016, 04:14 PM
Do actually own any rc construction equipment ? I see you trashing Eagle machinery a lot on here but have yet to see any of your models ??

chris deacon
03-10-2016, 06:13 PM
Yes that is a good price but with all the problems they have I think I'll pass. Ed

Had my 4200xl over a year now and not one single fault/problem with it?

JAMMER
03-11-2016, 10:57 AM
Chris deacon you should consider your self one of the lucky ones. Northern farmer I will consider you haven't been here very long, I owe a Vario 1/12 sale excavator. Ed

Northern Farmer
03-11-2016, 11:30 AM
Had my 4200xl over a year now and not one single fault/problem with it?

Better double check Chris cause saposely Eagle machinery only puts out shiit models from what I read...All these happy customers must be full of it! Really crappy of you Jammer to put down other members models because we can't afford german made :mad:

Northern Farmer
03-11-2016, 11:40 AM
http://youtu.be/Uo9NISw74bk

JAMMER
03-11-2016, 12:10 PM
I did not put anybody down I just said he should consider him self lucky because there are a lot of complaints about Eagle products and he must have got a good one. Northern farmer your the one that brought up about me not having anything and now your trying to make it look like I am trying to down grade someone when I an not. Ed

JAMMER
03-11-2016, 12:12 PM
I did not put anybody down I just said he should consider him self lucky because there are a lot of complaints about Eagle products and he must have got a good one. Northern farmer your the one that brought up about me not having anything and now your trying to make it look like I am trying to down grade someone when I an not. I guess I'll consider the source. Ed

Northern Farmer
03-11-2016, 12:35 PM
Were not discussing members here, were talking about the machines that they own. Please learn to read carefully :rolleyes: Your trashing a company you have no first hand knowledge of. Your basing your views off a couple of negative reviews you read on their products but what about all the positive reviews ? They far outweigh the negatives one's left. No product is perfect but at this price point it won't cost you an arm and a leg to enter the world of rc construction and your getting very good models.

JAMMER
03-11-2016, 12:39 PM
OK thank you very much. Ed

liftmys10
03-11-2016, 08:46 PM
I'm very glad eagle makes machines, otherwise the price of other companies would be outrageous to the point of killing this hobby. For the most part I have read good stuff about eagle. Considering eagle sells hundreds while the German models are only a handful, then yes we will hear more negatives about eagle simply due to the number of models they sell which some people will have issues with which is what we only read on the forums. The rest of the eagle owners are happily digging away more than the German models ever do.

calm n sedated
03-20-2016, 11:46 PM
Do actually own any rc construction equipment ? I see you trashing Eagle machinery a lot on here but have yet to see any of your models ??

LOL!!! Northern Farmer. You obviously have not been on this board too long or traveled to any shows? Ed is a fossil. He's been in the hobby for decades, I know this cause I'm an old timer too. He does some the best building around. YES! he has models and is a darn good wealth of information in this hobby and certainly knows his stuff. I too have noticed a lot of complaints on their models, not bashing them. On the same premise, I see you supporting and posting a lot for this company. Any stake in there profits? Why so gung ho on their models? Just asking. PS, I have a few models too.

Northern Farmer
03-21-2016, 12:39 AM
Yup for every model sold 50% goes to me :rolleyes: This is what you get when you try help people...I'm done with this thread.

chris deacon
03-24-2016, 09:08 AM
At the end of the day you get what you pay for but dont think for a second that the german models dont break because they do.