PDA

View Full Version : Love pushing snow with this CAT

rc13
01-30-2016, 11:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbdRLcfry68

bigford
01-30-2016, 12:30 PM
cool pusher blade. i used a 12 footer on a 966 two years ago fun fun fun!!

rc13
01-30-2016, 12:30 PM
OOOOPS! I meant to upload this on the video section. I sent a message to "Administrator" to help me remove it so I can put it on the video section.
I guess I was too excited.

rc13
01-30-2016, 12:33 PM
cool pusher blade. i used a 12 footer on a 966 two years ago fun fun fun!!

That is awesome. Were you pushing large lots? It is cool how much snow that can move in a short amount of time. I have never operated a 1:1 wheel loader. But I have operated other equipment and plows.

Supermario
01-30-2016, 01:03 PM
Loved the video. white smoke is so appropriate in a cold weather snow scene. Great set up on the loader. :cool:

bigford
01-30-2016, 03:39 PM
giant parking lots 3 loaders side by side just pushing from one end of the lot to the other

Northern Farmer
01-30-2016, 03:57 PM
That's a kickass loader! I just picked up a snow plow kit from RC4WD for my traxxas summit...should help get me through winter :)

rc13
01-30-2016, 05:56 PM
OOOOPS! I meant to upload this on the video section. I sent a message to "Administrator" to help me remove it so I can put it on the video section.

Hi, once again, sorry guys, didn't mean to post this video in the wrong section. I sent another email to "administrator". Will wait to see how I can switch it to the video section.
Thanks...

rc13
01-30-2016, 06:02 PM
Supermario: Thanks! The super cold temps (when this video was shot) really made the smoker extra smoky!

bigford: Yep, I see you are from NY. So I could only imagine the snow that you have experienced...

Northern Farmer: Thanks. Anytime it snows here, I have to push some snow with something... We even have a couple of the Blizzards that work great on my driveway. I imagine you get a lot of snow there, so since you an RC person, a plow is a must! (at least in my eyes).... It will be fun. I think RC4WD has 2 different plow kits??? Isn't one bigger? So maybe you have the 1/10 summit?

Northern Farmer
01-30-2016, 06:19 PM
That's right 1/10 summit. I went with the xl plow and mounting kit. It's currently getting powder coated black before being installed. I love your shovel did you make it yourself ? I definitely like getting out in the snow and having fun since I was a kid with my steel tonka trucks staying hours outside :D

rc13
01-30-2016, 09:29 PM
That's right 1/10 summit. I went with the xl plow and mounting kit. It's currently getting powder coated black before being installed. I love your shovel did you make it yourself ? I definitely like getting out in the snow and having fun since I was a kid with my steel tonka trucks staying hours outside :D

I have the 1/10 summit also. It is a beast. You should be able to clear an entire driveway with that thing in no time. Well, as long as the depths are not in the feet. LOL..
Yes, I built the box plow for the 966.
We go outside often in the cold with rc. The following item that I am going to recommend is a key for longevity in the cold:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Generic-Winter-Cold-Air-Shield-Hood-Hand-Warmer-RC-Radio-Glove-for-Walkera-DJI-/291638654572?hash=item43e704b66c:g:IhgAAOSw4UtWTsx 6

I bought 2 and they are amazing..

Northern Farmer
01-30-2016, 10:59 PM
Very cool first time I see a winter cover for a transmitter! Looking forward to getting back the plow from the powder coater's to clear the walkway.

fhhhstix
01-31-2016, 07:22 PM

Is this your video? If so I can move it. I moved it here since there was no text in the first post saing it was your video. The user name here and youtube were nothing alike so I had no idea if it was your vido or just one you found and thought you would share with us.

rc13
02-01-2016, 01:09 AM
Is this your video? If so I can move it. I moved it here since there was no text in the first post saing it was your video. The user name here and youtube were nothing alike so I had no idea if it was your vido or just one you found and thought you would share with us.

Hi, thanks for helping me move it to the correct location. This is where I meant to put it.... I was in a hurry when I started that post and opened the wrong section.
Yes this is my video and yes that is my youtube channel.
Thanks again! Much appreciated.
Eddie