PDA

View Full Version : kit bashing

wads78
02-24-2016, 08:49 AM
Hi peeps.
Wads78 here,
I purchased a heng guan 6x6, pickup and although for the price "not a bad piece of kit", my thoughts only.
I have fallen for the "Hemtt army lorry body, coming out of china,
it is currently on its way, by a very old pigeon.
So when I actually get my hands on it, and stopped drooling, I will try and put
a build with pics, on here,
If anyone can point me in the direction of an easy way to get photos on here,
I will be greatfull.
I am on photobucket but only lots of r.c. tanks on there from me.
any help I can give regarding the kit,(when I get it),
please message me.
Cheers John W. :D

TRUCKMAKER
02-24-2016, 12:38 PM
Hi John welcome to the forum. If you use photo bucket, open the picture you want to post in PB click on the link button (small chain) it should give you 4-5 links, you want the IMG link, click on it and it should say copied. Open the your thread on the forum and paste it in the message box. You can do the same by choosing "Go advanced" and preview it to make sure the photo shows up like you want it. Hope that's clear as mud :rolleyes::D

wads78
02-24-2016, 01:47 PM
Hello.
Many thanks for the advice. I will try it out when I have something to post.
Regards John W.

pumptech
02-24-2016, 07:52 PM
Yea welcome to the forum ,small world ,i ordered that same 6x6 crawler got it in yesterday, took about a month to get here from tailand ,arrived ok no damage ,runs good ,came with transimitter ,charger ,etc. have a bruder mack cab to set on it , have no idea what i'm going to do with the crazy jeep style body ,its wierd looking , good luck with yours

wads78
02-25-2016, 04:26 AM
Hi. Pumptech.
A I said , not a bad kit for the money but with a weak chassis,
the body is more English style,farm truck than anything else I will try and put on some pics.
Cheers for noe.
Wads78 = john .

wads78
02-25-2016, 05:46 AM
To Pumptech.
I forgot to add that I also uprated the motor, to 55t, one and boy what a difference in power and tork , especially at low speed.
It pushed a fully loaded suitcase = 6k.g.along the carpet with ease which had me smiling.
So go for it its a good upgrade.
Cheers John W.