PDA

View Full Version : 140H

dirtpusher9
08-16-2010, 06:07 PM
This is what I spend my days doing when I'm not in the shop. It was brand new when I got it a couple years ago and loaded but it's not 6 wheel drive, that would be nice.
http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff355/dirtpusher9/blade002.jpg
http://i539.photobucket.com/albums/ff355/dirtpusher9/blade003-1.jpg

Pipeliner_970
08-17-2010, 01:17 AM
That's a nice tractor Joe, just too bad it's not an M, huh? Haha, just kiddin buddy, sorry I couldn't resist...

RCLogger
08-18-2010, 12:21 AM
That should be your next build Joe, be nice to see a grader in 1/14 scale...

greg

CatdrvR
08-18-2010, 12:49 PM
How did you end up behind the seat of that machine? It's a sweet piece of equipment and I'd be lying if I didn't say I was jealous. I'd love to be the operator of something like that. Instead... I sit in front of a computer all day... ugh... :eek:

Dan

modelman
08-22-2010, 07:29 PM
Joe-I thought you were a dozer operater the way you handle that R/C D9. Guess it's good to be versatile!

dirtpusher9
08-22-2010, 10:33 PM
I started running equipment when I was 15 (part time after school) for a land developer and run dozer,blade,scraper and backhoe building roads and lots for new homes(nice homes). I worked for this man a couple years and got a lot of experience on all these pieces of equipment. Then I had my foot in the door of operating, I had no problem getting a job because I could run the stuff good just needed to no more of what to do with it when I was on it, that came pretty quick it self (my family were fine operators). Anyway got on with a company needing a scraper hand, a couple months later I was running a finish dozer going from job to job finishing and selling the jobs. One day my boss needed a blade hand and been stuck on one every since. Run a road crew for about 4 1/2 years + run a finish blade, now I just run a blade. Been operating 32 years now and would love to go back to just finishing jobs with a dozer. Never found anything I couldn't run but run a lot that I didn't want to. I guess that's enough rambling