PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the Lone Star State

Allbusted
01-18-2011, 08:53 PM
Hey Guys

John here from The Houston TX area I am a full time trucker I haul heavy loads delivering any type of equipment to any part of the US. I haul a lot for different Cat dealers and for many different oil company s just what ever I have to load to keep the wheels turning and the money coming in. I have been around the hobby for the last 15 years or so seeing these trucks at many different shows in the US. I have finally had one built for myself about 6 months ago. I ran into a builder at the East Coast Large Car show but he was very less then impressive so after talking with anyone that had a Pete looking truck at the show and I got some ideas I got back in. I have been lurking for years over on PMD but I cant get on there anymore and then I found scale 4x4 and found FreddyGeardrive and Fhstix and I was blown away and now I am hooked.

Ill get some picks up sooner or later of my truck I had built as I am on the road 6 days a week but Ill check in when I have WiFi I can hook too when I shut down..

RCTech9
01-18-2011, 08:58 PM
Welcome!!!

JAMMER
01-18-2011, 09:00 PM
Welcome aboard glad to have you. Hope you enjoy your stay with us. Ed ;)

fhhhstix
01-18-2011, 09:07 PM
Welcome Allbusted glad to see you here make yourself at home and enjoy the forum.

Travis

SmallHaul
01-18-2011, 09:13 PM
Welcome aboard!

Kid@heart
01-18-2011, 11:07 PM
Well if you are looking for a place to spend some time and to lose yourself for a few days (or weeks) this is the place!!!

Hi and have fun!

Dreamweaver
01-19-2011, 12:45 AM
Welcome to the forum. Might I suggest starting with the Highway Trucks and Trailers Board.. Careful though, viewing could cause lack of sleep. :D:D

-Mike

hawgfanman
01-19-2011, 01:36 PM
Welcome from a fellow Houstonian!

Allbusted
01-19-2011, 07:07 PM
Hey thanks much guys for the great welcome to the board. I must say out of the boards I am much at home here I see a few names from the garden that I remember and that is great.. So thanks again guys this board is a much welcome sight!.