PDA

View Full Version : Links Sticky???

Spliffy
01-22-2011, 12:21 PM
ok please feel free to kick me in the balls if this has already been suggested or even done but after and extremly quick search i couldnt find it..

what i suggest is that we have a stickyed post somewhere that we can all add links to pages we believe to be usefull, like the stahl website or wedico, or even another site that has a certain something for you to buy??

i just think it is a nice quick soloution then reading through six or seven pages on a build looking for that website you though would be interesting??

yes or no? please kick me if im been stupid..

Spliffy

td9clyde
01-22-2011, 01:07 PM
nah not a bad idea to have a forum with just common links to places we all buy stuff like mcmaster carr and grainger and places like that where we get supplies

Tamiya Cowboy
01-22-2011, 01:24 PM
Good Idea working on it now..

SonoranWraith
01-22-2011, 11:44 PM
Not a bad idea but I think we all have history with the web and stuff changing or disappearing so stuff will get aged/need checked.

ihbuilder
01-22-2011, 11:49 PM
funny , I was about to say something on the matter . I usually put the links to sites as I see them in my bookmarks but for some reason I forget a couple :confused: .

Spliffy
01-30-2011, 12:29 PM
wow i had a good idea??????????? lol.

Snochaser
01-30-2011, 06:38 PM
I tried it to at one point http://rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=570 hope it works this time.