PDA

View Full Version : wdc loader destruction

rcguyfarms
08-16-2010, 09:49 PM
After Indy I plan to tear into my wdc loader and make two scratch build models out it. I will use the hydros/loader parts to make a track loader and put the axles under the steiger. I don't use it much any more and I rather have the shifting in tractor and track loader to go with my other tracked equipment.

dirtpusher9
08-16-2010, 10:00 PM
What size are the tires on that loader Scott and are you going to use them on anything?

CatdrvR
08-18-2010, 09:40 AM
Any reason for not using the Wedico loader anymore? That's a darn shame! At least she will see new use in her reincarnated parts.

Dan

dirtpusher9
08-18-2010, 04:14 PM
What size are the tires on that loader Scott and are you going to use them on anything?

WELL???

rcguyfarms
08-23-2010, 10:00 PM
5" tall tires and they will be used. The bucket and arms will go to a another project.

My plans are to loose the bucket for a blade instead.

Blueshirt
08-28-2010, 01:46 PM
A dozer huh? This could prove interesting.

Snochaser
08-29-2010, 12:55 PM
If I were a guessing man....I'd say a John Deere 764HSD?! Would like to build or buy one of those myself.

By the way nice stuff at Indy, wasn't sure which person you were, but nice stuff, especially love the Terra Gator...amazing. Ben

rcguyfarms
08-29-2010, 01:21 PM
this idea is out the door due some major thinking. I will keep it as is and redo my quick attach to fit the new longer arms. after that I will make some attachments other I have already.

Snochaser That terragator is not mine it belongs to rcfarmer on here. My models all have my rcguy farms logo on them. I usually were a shirt with logo on it. If u check out some of the indy pics I have a black polo on or blue rcguy farms shirt.

Snochaser
08-29-2010, 05:27 PM
Ooops! don't I feel stupid! I will have to look over your stuff then. Sorry Ben