PDA

View Full Version : MAN! I REALLY HATE SNOW!

FreddyGearDrive
02-09-2011, 02:15 PM
Well Now! I sure hope you Guys & Gales are enjoying model building & forum chatting.Cause, I surely can't. Alls I git to do is,Plow the WHITE CRAP,Salt the WHITE CRAP,& when that's done. I git to sit in a loader all flippin night,& MOVE the WHITE CRAP! AAARRRRGGGGG!!!
Yea,Good thing I sold my landscape business last spring.:confused:
Now,your probably askin your self.If he sold his business last spring,why is he cryin about plowing snow??:confused:
SIMPLE! because I'm STUPID! :mad:
A fellow landscaper who just happens to be a good friend of mine,called me & asked if I could help him out this winter.Yu know,one of those part time things.:rolleyes: Even after I told him that's one of the reasons I closed my business down. SO........after a half an hour chatt w/my ole-buddy Scott.What do you think my double dumb *** said?? "Yea Scott, I'll give you a hand" Now,how stupid is that???
& of course,this is the winter from Alaska.
I was in business for 30 years & never had a part time employee w/60-80 hrs a week:eek: Part time my foot!
52 years old & I'm still not smart enough to keep my flapper shut!
There! Now I feel better.;)
One good thing about sitting in a machine for days on end,gives one time to think up new build ideas.:D
According to our head-up-his-*** weather man,"CLEAR SAILIN" for the next few days. This is yet to be seen.
So...Hobby time!For the next couple of days.:D ( I HOPE)!??
Thanks for reading my stupid complaint!
FGD

fuzzy
02-09-2011, 03:02 PM
stuptd not i have snow pushedup in my driveway be hided my camper. it has it almost hid i have a sshort drive. my snow is in the naibors yard front and his backyard. i to be tired of white stuff.

RAIDERS
02-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Well fred i see you are in snow ****..Here is a picture for you http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc282/ljv3502/Mobile%20Uploads/0209011242.jpgnice blue sky and no snow and about 75 today.I hope hope your not frezzing your sack off lmao...

fuzzy
02-09-2011, 07:22 PM
ya rub it in ( sun tan lotion)

fhhhstix
02-09-2011, 07:23 PM
Hay Freddy quit http://i574.photobucket.com/albums/ss185/brokenb4/smilies/sSa_cry4.gif :D.

Stuff
02-09-2011, 07:38 PM
it was -40 this morning and its up to -15 now and a high of 0 (32f) tomorrow :P

Cossett
02-09-2011, 11:30 PM
Hey Freddy it's 29+hot hear in Syd or 20 cool & raining down in Tas or over on the other side of the world (Perth) it's 29+and about the same for the to end so come down here and forget all about that snow LOL:p:D:p

Cheers Tracy

Cossett
02-10-2011, 02:29 AM
Hey Chris I go my first taste of snow late last year at Oberon/ Janolan Caves area(1hour from our house) when we had a cold snap we were watching it on the radar at mums and we went snow chasing on the Sunday:p

Cheers Tracy

Lil Giants
02-10-2011, 01:01 PM
I hear ya Freddy, it's record snowfall here too this yr, alot of fuel up in smoke already & it could be two more months yet... how it melts, as in duration will be the deciding factor of extremes! A 3 day melt could result in the worst flood ever! Here's hoping it takes a month to disappear.