PDA

View Full Version : New Zealand Earthquake

DieselKid
02-22-2011, 05:34 PM
I know we have a few Kiwis on here and after seeing the news today and finding out about what has happened in Christchurch I'm hoping all is well for those of you down there.

I have some friends who live on the North Island near Rotorua but after hearing that most of the damage was on the South Island my focus for concern turned to those of you who may have taken a hit from it.

Just know that prayers are being said here stateside and we're all thinking of you and your loved ones.

-Alex

skidder
02-23-2011, 03:22 AM
me and mine are all ok and VERY lucky. we live just out side of the city centre,other than a few cracks in walls, the driveway & my new lawn is under a foot of mud & sand we got off very lightly. sadly so many peoples lives have changed forever. Its nice to know we havn't been forgotin.
cheers alex :rolleyes:

-paul

DieselKid
02-23-2011, 07:11 PM
me and mine are all ok and VERY lucky. we live just out side of the city centre,other than a few cracks in walls, the driveway & my new lawn is under a foot of mud & sand we got off very lightly. sadly so many peoples lives have changed forever. Its nice to know we havn't been forgotin.
cheers alex :rolleyes:

-paul

So glad to hear that you and yours made it through safely Paul, especially considering you were right there where the quake hit!

It's been about 10 years since I've been to your beautiful country and I've been itching to get back ever since. Always loved the neat trucks and setups you guys run over there.:)

Keep us posted and stay safe,
-Alex