PDA

View Full Version : wow feels good to be on here

td9clyde
03-02-2011, 05:32 PM
well i have moved everything and now in another house i hope to stay in i don't have my shop no more so i have to build a shop and then i will be back in full swing again ....now i can occupie myself on here since i am healing up when i was moving my things to the new place i popped my hip out of joint and man that is some painfull stuff you can't walk lol or atleast i couldn't but now i am walkin again and being a pain in everyones butt :) i still can't lift nothin yet but i am gettin there hopefully in another week or so but i just wanted to say hello and glad to be able to yack with you all on here again

doodlebug
03-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Get feeling better! we're all waiting to see what's next! Later, Neil#2 aka doodlebug.

fhhhstix
03-02-2011, 10:28 PM
Welcome back buddy I hope your fealing better.

Travis

steamer
03-02-2011, 10:57 PM
Sorry to hear about that. my friend did the same thing. First thing you have to build your self is a new hip and then you'll be out dancing! lol
Rob

SonoranWraith
03-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Sorry to hear about that. my friend did the same thing. First thing you have to build your self is a new hip and then you'll be out dancing! lol
Rob

And why not we have a member who has already built a limb! Hope you heal up and look forward to you getting back to work! I would like to see your equipment turning some dirt.:)

tc1cat
03-03-2011, 07:47 AM
Welcome back and hope you have a very fast recovery. Now let's not let a "no shop" problem keep you from building. Isn't that what the kitchen table is for???:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Lynn

SmallHaul
03-03-2011, 07:59 AM
I am sorry to hear about your hip. Hope it heals quick! Setting up a new shop should be fun.

9W Monighan
03-03-2011, 08:09 AM
What's the injury from? I saw some of your videos and motocross was a topic on one. I sometimes limp these days in my late 40's from things I did in my teens, such as motocross and collisions with cars and trucks on street bikes. Let say I'm glad I'm still here.

td9clyde
03-03-2011, 08:51 AM
i was moving a deep freeze up a steep stairs outta my old basement lol Travis say's i did it while having wild relations with the better half and i couldn't keep up lmao but i am walking pretty good now i just can't lift nothing yet soon soon i hope and yea i haven't been on my bike racing or riding since early last fall thanks for all the kind words guys i am hoping to have my shop up and going around July but we will see how work goes ....he he he the kitchen hmmmmm if i was working with plastics maybe but i don't think the ol lady would like me grinding and cutting metal in her kitchen lol

Stuff
03-03-2011, 10:05 AM
nothing sucks more then having to move or something equally important and then you get hurt and cant help. been there done that lol