PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for another great show!

Brian in PA
03-05-2011, 09:55 PM
Thanks again for another successful show. Special thanks to Rods family for all of the wonderful food, delicious as usual. Thanks for all of the club members pulling together in these times of high gas prices (again):mad: Its nice to get together will friends and hang out. This is my 3rd year in to this and I must say its nice to see the dedication that we all have in this hobby. Also thanks to Bobs friend Jim for the wonderful job on the new club bridge. This thing is amazing! Pictures do it no justice. Cant wait until June!!

Brian

Dreamweaver
03-06-2011, 02:13 AM
Glad you all had a blast Brian...

http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss316/MJDreamweaver/References/Smillies/worthless.gif

Where's the pictures:D:D

SmallHaul
03-06-2011, 08:12 AM
Thanks again Rod for having this meet and thanks to all who helped make this happen. Thanks to everyone who made the great food! Thank you Jim (don't know last name) for building the awesome huge bridge! Thanks to everyone who bought parts & pieces from me. :) Thanks Justin for helping load trucks with the sand loader. Thanks to everyone that let me run there equipment.
I probably sound like a broken record saying this but, I have been in a lot of different clubs for other hobbies and I can say with experience that this a GREAT group of people!:D

A BIG thanks to everyone from ECMT to making these meets fun!

Stepside
03-06-2011, 03:25 PM
I want to thank everyone for all the help to make the show a great success! I really appreciate everyone helping with the setup and teardown as the show is a ton of work!

As I said at the show, a huge thank you to the East Coast Mini Truckers Chief Engineer Jim for the new bridge and ECMT water tower!!! Our city is what it is because of his time and efforts.

Looking forward to the next show!:D

Izzy
03-06-2011, 03:30 PM
The bridge was great and that tower was stunning.....Had a fabulous time and a lot of great laughs..... Looking forward to the next one I can attend..... But based on the last two I've been to - better rent a large building down at the fair grounds - gonna run out of space.......

Thanks to all
Izzy

Stepside
03-06-2011, 03:33 PM
@Smallhaul:

Great seeing you both again! Glad to have you guys again and hang out.

I appreciate you taking the time to post your thanks!

Stylin n profilin
03-06-2011, 04:41 PM
Well just got home and just want to say thanks for a great show once again...It was great to see old freinds and make new ones...The city is getting bigger and better...and a bridge that the lowboys and drop belly trailers can climb!!:eek::eek::D:D:D:D:cool:...AWESOME!! And once again...FOOD!! outstanding as always....:D:D:D:D Me and Trenna had a wonderful time and so looking forward to june already:p:p:D

ihbuilder
03-06-2011, 04:48 PM
thanks for another great time :) It was good to get out of my cave once in awhile :p The kids and wife had fun to . And the food :D:D:D need I not say more :p

BullDog
03-06-2011, 06:26 PM
I just wanted say thank you to Bonnie and her crew for the awesome food. I think if she just cooked for us we all would still show up without our trucks. I've have been coming to the ECMT meets since the begining in the spring of 08'. The club has grown and is still growing I counted 24 drivers at this meet and in that 24 there are 6 from the first meet that is just WOW awesome. The first meet we had a bridge and a loading dock. This show we have a bridge,loading dock,water tower,2 garage's,2 quarry's,service station,scale house,grass,parking lot,road,trees,conveyor belt and last i think but least an outhouse we have come along way.I just wanted to say "Thank you" Rod,Jimmy,Alfy,Bob,Bonnie for letting me be apart of this. I also wanted to say "Thank you" to all of the people who help out at every meet with the setup and take down. To me this a family reunion not a club meet so I will see all of my family members in June with hopefuly more members..:-)

fhhhstix
03-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Well I am home as well and can't say much more than has already been said but a BIG THANKS to everybody who made it happen.

Travis

Roadmasters
03-06-2011, 07:05 PM
Thanks again, cant wait for june!

firefighter30
03-06-2011, 09:17 PM
Travis and I had a great time at the show talking with old friends and making new ones. I would like to thank Rod and Jimmy and all who helped put this show on.

GerryK
03-07-2011, 12:36 PM
Thanks Rod and family, This was the best show yet

Gerry