PDA

View Full Version : MM custom RC? Anyone know them?

Snowman
03-10-2011, 06:51 AM
Does anyone know the people behind this retailer?
I've sent a few enquiries but not got any reply. I like the look of the DOT trailer bumper they make, would be perfect for my trailer project, but I need to know if it will fit my trailer first. No answer from them :(

fhhhstix
03-10-2011, 06:06 PM
I will leave it at this you are better off going somewhere else and as for him not answering the enquiries should be a good clue as to how he runs his business.

Travis

peterbilt65
03-10-2011, 08:49 PM
i bought some products from him and talked too him on the phone about 4 months ago he had said that he was not going too be selling anymore in the future . neil

scalelover
03-10-2011, 11:37 PM
He just came around to some of the other sites too, I thought he was an up and comer???. Its too bad, because his work looked really good and I was even looking ino purchasing some products too. This is the kind of stuff that makes it hard to trust some of the new comer business guys. You can never be sure how they will work out. Any ideas why he is dropping out??

--Dan

Lil Giants
03-11-2011, 01:32 AM
He was in some sort of accident (work related) 4-5yrs ago which resulted in limited use of his left arm, had numerous neck surgeries, ect... I think his heart was in the right place, as in he like to help ppl with the hobby by making unique parts/conversion kits that were not otherwise on the market and tried to do it an affordable price... pretty much giving away his time & only charged the cost of materials. However, he just wasn't capable of doing consistently good work, which resulted in a lot of bad publicity and drama for him.