PDA

View Full Version : King Hauler parts?

roadranger
03-19-2011, 12:38 PM
Where can I get King Hauler parts?
Things like; complete roof marker lights, windshield wipers, the roof top hatch?
Can't find any of these on Tamiya USA...:confused:
Who else sells these parts, individually, or included on trees, anybody know?

tc1cat
03-19-2011, 12:45 PM
You might ask russisloud if he has any. He is in the vendors section.

Lynn

CrimsonCorsair
03-19-2011, 01:38 PM
They are always for sale on eBay like that. Prices do not seem too bad - just search for King Hauler.

Snowman
03-19-2011, 01:41 PM
They are always for sale on eBay like that. Prices do not seem too bad - just search for King Hauler.

Yep I have found this the best way to get parts, got a few trees with the parts I wanted like roof lights etc. I think the ebay seller I used was Jason-rc or something along those lines

Dreamweaver
03-19-2011, 07:55 PM
Stuff like roof lights you can get from Rick at PMD (http://www.gardentrucking.com/)

Ebay is a great place. Look for a seller called jr-rc he has a lot of the trees and bagged parts.

RCDamper Has aluminum parts like cross members steer axles ect.

There is a lot of stuff on ebay. I have built my whole truck with parts. I did not buy a kit or purchase a used truck. Just parts mostly from ebay.

roadranger
03-19-2011, 11:32 PM
OK, looks like chasing down the required trees on eBay is going to take some time...
No love on the head dress lights or turn signals :(

rcman
03-20-2011, 09:27 AM
jim jr-rc on ebay is a great guy to deal with. i have bought many things from him and all but one time every thing was packed great and sent very quickly. the one problem i had was one order wasnt packed well and 2 smaller parts were missing. he issued a refund very quickly. so again he is a great guy to deal with.

if you email tamiya the part numbers you want they will usually email you back with the availability and price. i have done this several times with them it is hard to find parts and prices on there site so usually i will email them also you can type the part number in the search box and that will pull up the price and availability too.
hope this helps.
just keep checking evil bay thing will pop up from time to time.

Tamiya Cowboy
03-20-2011, 09:54 AM
I have know JR RC aka Jason now for over ten years.. He is a great guy and I have bought more parts off him them anyone.

GUYS let him know how much you like his service as he has informed me he is thinking about getting out he said he either needs to expand to keep up or just get out.. I have told him what I thought about him thinking about getting out so more guys telling him how good of a service he is and a great selling can only help keep him around.

CrimsonCorsair
03-20-2011, 05:28 PM
I know I will be needing parts so having him around would be handy.

A32Limited
03-20-2011, 08:29 PM
Yeah, JR-RC has been a lifesaver for the Tamiya vehicles I've had recently, and the coupld I still own.

Lil Giants
03-21-2011, 12:17 AM
where's he from?

roadranger
03-26-2011, 10:43 AM
Well, I tried them all, and the guy in Australia that Tim (Sandcraft) recommended came thru for me big time!
Brad had just about everything on my long list in stock, and the couple of pieces not on hand he got direct from Japan. Good prices and good shipping. Give him a try!