PDA

View Full Version : Show

mack kid
04-13-2011, 01:51 AM
checked the forum did not see any thing posted as far as shows this summer. Can any one tell me of any shows coming up in the midwest. would love to go.

jjackso5
04-13-2011, 07:46 AM
I believe that events are listed in the "clubs" section of the forum. Each group/club has thier own meetings and events schedue within each of the sections. You'll have to look/read inside of the clubs sections.

I hope this helps,

Jim

mack kid
04-13-2011, 08:20 AM
It did Thanks

jjackso5
04-13-2011, 08:39 AM
There are some dates listed in the East Coast Club events section. Keep checking for the Central Plains group too. You'll probably have to check them fequently to see what's going on. In August there is the "Indy" show, well worth the time to go and see if you can. Once I was there, I was hooked!
From your location I would think you could connect with the Central Plain group and maybe the guys in Michigan.

Good luck, enjoy the hobby,

Jim

Tamiya Cowboy
04-13-2011, 10:40 AM
Since members are so spread out in are group with most members having to drive at least 8hrs to meet no matter where we have it it is very tuff to get shows set up and now were are in the summer season and many members have jobs were they are the busiest in the summer there won't be a true show till fall now. There will be some little get together at members homes over the summer and there will be a few get together at real semi truck shows too this summer.

mack kid
04-13-2011, 04:29 PM
Indy Toy Truck 'n Construction Show
August 20, 2011
Wyndham Hotel
2544 Executive Drive
Indianapolis, IN

East cost truckers had this posted. I am IN. will see if the wife wants to go. Thanks Guys.

mack kid
04-13-2011, 04:31 PM
About being Hooked to late iam HOOKED, just trying to figure out some builds
and get started.

Brian in PA
04-13-2011, 11:11 PM
It may be a long drive for ya but us east coast guys do a big show in New Jersey. It is a real nice turn out, check it out!

Brian

roaddogg26
04-14-2011, 08:14 AM
If you don't mind me asking when and where is the show for New Jersey? Thanks Reggie

fhhhstix
04-14-2011, 06:24 PM
If you don't mind me asking when and where is the show for New Jersey? Thanks Reggie

Check here.

http://www.rctruckandconstruction.com/showthread.php?t=1826

Travis