PDA

View Full Version : They grow up FAST..

Tamiya Cowboy
04-17-2011, 12:51 AM
Well guys many of you have met my two boys Tristin and Joe, and many have seen the boys once or twice a year for the last 4 years but do to work and now sports for the oldest I we have not made it to Indy in 2 years. So this week was a pretty big week for my oldest Tristin. Even thou he has been driving since he was 14 everyday on Friday he turned 16 then today he went to his first prom with his girl friend so I thought I would post a few picks of them as 2 of you asked for them maybe the others that have not seen him in 2 years may want to see him too..

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/theonlytamiyacowboy/029-2.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/theonlytamiyacowboy/028-3.jpg

And of course true country boy a pickup to prom and not the car..:D

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g276/theonlytamiyacowboy/021-6.jpg

will43209
04-17-2011, 01:13 AM
Hey TC, I know the feeling. I have 8 kids. I'm 39 and my oldest is 22--youngest is 5. It seems like I was just changing his pampers, now he dresses himself. Either I'm gettin older, or he's gettin big quick. I never met you, or your kids. But I know they're a handful. My oldest is talking marriage! I'm not a suit n tie guy. I don't know how that's gonna turn out??? Well, at least you got to see him off to the prom! Count it as a blessin! :) Take care.

Tamiya Cowboy
04-17-2011, 01:10 PM
Man Will you have your hands full! I just turned 36 and he is my oldest.. It is hard to believe that this summer we will be going to 4 collages to look them over to see what one he is going to.. I am making sure he makes something out of him self he wants to be a full blown CAT teck there are 4 collages with the 4 year courses for him to be one and he also wants to take some auto body so he can work some body work from time to time in a semi custom shop like chrome shop or something like that ..

fhhhstix
04-17-2011, 04:15 PM
Tristen looked real exited Paul, I hope he had a great time.

Travis

will43209
04-17-2011, 04:19 PM
Yes I do TC! Whew!! I had my 1st at 17, so I had to be on point in everything I did. Its good he has goals in life. Best this to do is encourage them and be supportive. I have 3 girls in college, and a son on his way in 2 years. I'm just glad I'm not a "Grand Pa" yet! :).

heavy_duty
04-17-2011, 08:11 PM
Tristen
That's a cool young man there.I happen to have the privilege to know Paul and his lovely family and all I can say is congrats.Good families are hard to find and it doesn't happen by accident.Take care and GOD bless.

Ed

Brian in PA
04-17-2011, 08:14 PM
That's a good lookin couple there Paul!

Brian

Exthood359
04-17-2011, 09:49 PM
T,

Way to go guy...........remember fart outside the truck after you shut her door and only pick your nose when she is not looking............Glad to see you got your dad's truck all cleaned up and it looks like you are making progress on the beast also....................Let me know if I can help with the Cat thing have some connections out at Ziegler Cat in Altoona.

Keep the shine side up and the rubber side down and drive relaxed both feet flat on the floor C Mon :eek:

rc_farmer
04-17-2011, 10:04 PM
Paul, you all have urselves a young gentleman there!

Tamiya Cowboy
04-17-2011, 10:46 PM
Tristen looked real exited Paul, I hope he had a great time.

Travis

Yes I do TC! Whew!! I had my 1st at 17, so I had to be on point in everything I did. Its good he has goals in life. Best this to do is encourage them and be supportive. I have 3 girls in college, and a son on his way in 2 years. I'm just glad I'm not a "Grand Pa" yet! :).

Tristen
That's a cool young man there.I happen to have the privilege to know Paul and his lovely family and all I can say is congrats.Good families are hard to find and it doesn't happen by accident.Take care and GOD bless.

Ed

That's a good lookin couple there Paul!

Brian

T,

Way to go guy...........remember fart outside the truck after you shut her door and only pick your nose when she is not looking............Glad to see you got your dad's truck all cleaned up and it looks like you are making progress on the beast also....................Let me know if I can help with the Cat thing have some connections out at Ziegler Cat in Altoona.

Keep the shine side up and the rubber side down and drive relaxed both feet flat on the floor C Mon :eek:

Paul, you all have urselves a young gentleman there!

Thanks for all the great comments Guys ;) I'll make sure he gets on and reads the posts.. Oh and driver you know he will be talking with yeah about that..