PDA

View Full Version : Help show stage (new project)

AWR13
04-18-2011, 02:24 AM
Hello

My new project will be a trailer with a music stage. Here is to performance a country band. My daughter is an absolute fan of "truck stop" (a German country band). Therefore, it should be a gig of this band. Now I have some questions and hope that maybe you can give some tips. As a basis for the truck I would use a Conventional of Wedico (for which I have quite a few parts).

As semitrailer i will use a "Bruder" flat bed trailer. I will extend this even.

Now some questions ...

Is there any stage in the scale 1:16 headlights / dummies that can be converted or used?

The bars of the light beams make me think - is there such a thing?

Th music instrumentsare still a problem for me - I have no idea. Who knows something? ( instruments - like drum, guitars, pedal-steelguitar in scale 1:16)

And now the biggest problem - the band here I am in real trouble. What characters can take it - they should look like so if possible, no matter how they look like truck stop. :confused:
Maybe you can buy the dolls look like cowboys in the U.S.

Since I am not a great painter of the truck will be one color. I would like to make as decoration on the stage facing away from trailer site "old" concert posters.
Another possibility would be the tape on the trailer with stickers. I think of classic American motifs. Monument Valley or the like.

That's first - I hope to hear you on
Maybe I can continue to build the model with 'real American aid' and improve.

Thanks Andreas

Finster
04-21-2011, 11:21 PM
I think you have picked an interesting subject to model. I wish I could help you with what you are looking for but I'm afraid that you will probably have to scratch build most of it, if not all. The only resources you might check are ones that supply items for dollhouses, but I think they are in 1:12 scale.

Good luck with your project.

Dreamweaver
04-22-2011, 12:39 AM
And now the biggest problem - the band here I am in real trouble. What characters can take it - they should look like so if possible, no matter how they look like truck stop. :confused:
Maybe you can buy the dolls look like cowboys in the U.S.

Thanks Andreas

Andreas I can't quite understand most of what you are asking about. But here is a link you might be interested in for the people.

Thatsmyface.com (http://www.thatsmyface.com/)

Good Luck

deserthobo
04-24-2011, 04:00 PM
I googled "scale model musical instruments" (without the quotes) and got a few hits. Your project sounds very interesting...good luck!

Espeefan
04-24-2011, 10:01 PM
Maybe try some dollhouse parts and acessories? They may have some musical instruments in a smaller size.