PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Cincy Ohio

Dominick Shauntee
04-25-2011, 07:54 AM
Hello All Dominick Shauntee been r/c enthusiast for ever primarily Monster trucks but love R/C semi's and large scale as well got a Knight Hauler about 5 years ago started customizing it 3 years ago and that is where it has stayed in a sort of cold storage for last 3 years finally decided this is the year to finish it ! so going to have someone else finish it for me i'll do some of the final details myself but want it done right and i tend to get distracted by my monster truck when i have spare cash that should go to finish my semi ... it's a super stretched Knight Hauler should be sweet when finished although is anything really finished in are hobby ???? lol ! ...

Brian in PA
04-25-2011, 07:58 AM
welcome man! How 'bout some pics!:D

Brian

mikeymagz
04-25-2011, 08:00 AM
Welcome to the forum &have fun with the KH!

The only time I know a R/C project is "done" ..... is when I sell it!! LOL!!!:D

Mike

Dominick Shauntee
04-25-2011, 08:18 AM
Well this is how it started before the stretch.. a looked pretty Good really from the front but the sides needed something .....length! and more stuff !! lol !

http://myrcmt.com/review/images/gallery/albums/userpics/10420/Brahma_Bull.jpg

http://myrcmt.com/review/images/gallery/albums/userpics/10420/Side_Shot_Brahma_Bull.jpg

http://myrcmt.com/review/images/gallery/albums/userpics/10420/BB_BAck_Shot.jpg

This is about how it sits now looks a little better in pic's than in person my animal knocked it off a 8 foot high shelf had it on body cracked alone some of seam lines .. 32" long Frame rails btw
http://myrcmt.com/review/images/gallery/albums/userpics/10420/BB_truck_.jpg

rockNmayhem
04-25-2011, 01:21 PM
That truck turned out quite nice with the stretch, I agree that it could use some extra's on the sides.

mikeymagz
04-25-2011, 07:36 PM
I like the bull mud flaps & the black'd out wheels!!

nice-a-nice!:cool:

Dominick Shauntee
04-25-2011, 10:10 PM
All the bulls on truck are sterling silver charms .. future plans for truck include custom set of alloy rims , custom roof spoiler .. set of russ alloy 8" fuel tanks, set of air tanks, custom front texas style bumper,custom fenders, headache chain rack ..new Bull graphics , custom paint and a few other things ..

mikeymagz
04-25-2011, 10:42 PM
cool plan of attack!!

I'm waiting on my rails then I can get my build going. I am not in any rush, this is my 1st custom job on these rigs! And it will be VERY mild compared to the artist's in here!
But it will get me into it,
my plan is a Scania R620 stretched(30") with a flatbed set-up. I have Knight tanks/boxes/r.boards to fill the frame rails, a 3rd drive axle fender'd, and a lift system soon to be built by rockNmayhem for the role-off style deck. Freddy is doing the rails & fixing a bad buy 3rd axle (he is going to make it right... suspension), super singles for the Front. RC4WD has taking care of the driveshaft with a monster-long punisher and a remote winch for the deck. I only need to decide on paint colors? I do my own paint work , my prob. right now is getting Tamiya paints... I prefer them and have always proved it to be darn good. But Tsunami issues have all but haulted shipments... or so I have been told countless times!!!!
I have pretty much everything ready to go....? I think/hope??:rolleyes:

once the build is along enough then I can get rockNmayhem the measurements he needs.. then it will be up to me to actually make it all work....

will43209
04-25-2011, 11:33 PM
Gonna be sweet! I saw a pic of this truck on Google, and wondered what happened to it. Well now, here it is! :) Are you keeping the cattle guard on it? You should get a polished cattle trailer. Lookin good.

Dominick Shauntee
04-26-2011, 09:05 AM
definitely keeping the bull theme going will have graphic put on again calling it Brahma Bull trucking then a saying in back of truck stating: " Mess with the Bull get the Horns " lol ! so saving up I am a semi broke college student right now so money tight (but isn't that true for everyone ??) want to get moving on most of this stuff by end of may been FAR to long have not made any progress on this truck in so long i really want to see this truck mostly done anyhoo .. trailer was thinking between custom pole trailer , cattle trailer , or lowboy to haul r/c tank .. but i can wait and save for next year for that ..