PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Texas

dirtpusher9
05-03-2011, 05:13 PM
My name is Joe, and I used to build heavy equipment models, till I went to working way to many hours.:mad: Hope all is well with eveyone.:)

ihbuilder
05-03-2011, 05:22 PM
:eek::eek: OMG look who's back :D:D:p:p:p:p

9W Monighan
05-03-2011, 05:30 PM
You know, I was wondering when you would appear again. Hope everything is going well in your world. Did you suffer any damage with all the storms? I was talking to a customer in Little Rock,AR. and he said they had 12'' of rain the other day.:eek:

td9clyde
05-03-2011, 05:54 PM
Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe, the fella who inspired me to build an RC Dozer ,...........Glad to see you back on i was thinkin about callin ya the other day but i didn't want to bother you in case you was workin or something.....Just glad to see you back on ,welcome back

pugs
05-03-2011, 06:10 PM
Welcome back Joe. Hope you get time to work on models again someday, always liked reading your build threads.

dirtpusher9
05-03-2011, 07:27 PM
You know, I was wondering when you would appear again. Hope everything is going well in your world. Did you suffer any damage with all the storms? I was talking to a customer in Little Rock,AR. and he said they had 12'' of rain the other day.:eek:

Storms didn't hit us. Thank God. We did get some much needed rain, we're about 10'' below for the year.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joe, the fella who inspired me to build an RC Dozer ,...........Glad to see you back on i was thinkin about callin ya the other day but i didn't want to bother you in case you was workin or something.....Just glad to see you back on ,welcome back

Thanks Henry. Call me anytime, I'll call back when I can.

Welcome back Joe. Hope you get time to work on models again someday, always liked reading your build threads.

Not sure when I will be able to build again. I'm a superintendent for an oilfeild company and don't hardly have time at the house, little lone build. But I have my fingers crossed.