PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Ya'll

Texasperry
08-21-2010, 04:10 PM
Wow, My PC crashes. I have to buy a new one. When I get it back up everything has changed. This world moves fast. Had i not read a post from Willy on the old Yahoo site. I would never have found this place.

I am still working on my excavator. I am struggling and it is going slooooow.
What I have left is connecting electrics hydraulics and radio.

It will take me a while to figure this forum out but I am glad it is here.
Perry

Bullitt
08-22-2010, 11:52 PM
Glad to know there is another south Texas Fella here. I thought I was all alone. Looking forward to seeing the progress on the excavator, not to mention possibly seeing it in person.

Harry

Texasperry
08-23-2010, 01:41 PM
Hello Harry,
I'm in Corpus so we are about an hour or so apart.
I stopped taking pictures as there was not much interest in my progress any more. When my PC crashed a couple of weeks ago, I lost all my pics to date. I have not tried to go back to my photo bucket site to see whats there. I can take a pic or two but I will need to figure out how to post them here first
Perry

Hos1880
08-23-2010, 02:07 PM
Welcome Perry hoe you can recover your buildpictures and look forward to seeing them.

Merritt

Bullitt
08-23-2010, 03:51 PM
I am looking forward to seeing your build pics as well. Once you find your photobucket pictures, I can talk you through getting them back up.

Harry

Texasperry
08-23-2010, 10:03 PM
I got into my photo bucket and got the pictures on my new PC. Now I need to read how to post here. I also tried to take a couple current pictures and the battery was dead. So it is charging now.
It was a long hot day. I just am not in the right frame of mind to work on it tonight.

Bullitt
08-24-2010, 12:48 AM
I just stepped out of the attic...yes that is where my hobby room is. No A/C and yes is was hot in there. Come on Nov!

Harry

Losiassociated
08-24-2010, 05:28 AM
Any pics on your build?And welcome