PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Adelaide, Sth, Aust!!

Aussie
06-03-2011, 09:43 AM
Hi All!!

Paul here, AKA Willsbrook.............Yes. it's really me..Lol!!

After a couple of years away from the boards ( you know which one), due to lifes little problems and a rather severe accident at work, I have decided to re-join the RC Trucking community again.

I've had a bit of a look around and I can see a lot of familiar names on this forum, So, I know I'm in good company, Really good to see you are all still building.

As for Trucks, well, I haven't got anything on the go atm, but, I do have a Tanker trailer on the way, I will build it into a Tri-Axle, of course, and go from there, still undecdided as to which truck to get first....rather like the look of the Scania 6x4 though!!

Anyway, enough rambling for now, Hope to meet up with you all on the board and learn lots!!!

Cheers Paul ;)

Cossett
06-03-2011, 10:07 AM
Welcome to the best rc truck and construction forum Paul good to see the Aussie contingent building slowly :D

Cheers Tracy

doodlebug
06-03-2011, 06:33 PM
Hey Paul, welcome aboard!

modelmarknz
06-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Welcome aboard Neighbour ..... Great to hear that your getting back in the hobby,

mark

ddc333
06-04-2011, 01:42 AM
Good to see you back Paul about time to :D

Sorry to hear about your work place accident

Aussie
06-04-2011, 05:05 AM
Thanks Guy's, :)

So good to be back on the boards again!!

Tim, Mate, How ya doing old fella....;) You can keep the truck, I gave it to Shaun for your Club to do whatever you wanted with it!! Have Fun!!!!

Thanks ddc, Yeah, not a good thing, in short, went *** up on the truck at work, dislocated my arm, now I have very limited movementin it and have lost feeling in two of my fingers, but, these things happen!! :o

I have started a thread in "Australian Rigs & Roadtrains" found some bits from a trailer I built some time ago and have started ressurecting it, Enjoy!!

Cheers Paul :cool: