PDA

View Full Version : Back in the club from SoCal.

Radio Control Trucker
06-04-2011, 08:00 AM
Hi everybody. I guess it’s about time I got back in contact with everyone and see what’s going on in the club. I’m happy to see the club is doing so well.

I usually quietly observe the club and follow the e-mail traffic, but I had become preoccupied with some projects around the house and lost track of time. Now I’m back to catch up on what I’ve missed and see what new projects are in the works.

I still have my small Tamiya fleet and I’m still working on gathering everything I can think of for my truck stop. The biggest problem I’ve encountered is that Tamiya has brought out two new trailers in just as many years, though I have high hopes that they’ll make a couple of U.S. tractors to follow ‘em up.

On the side & standing by, RCT

RAIDERS
06-04-2011, 12:07 PM
Welcome to the forum glad to see someone else from so cal.

edwalsh18
06-06-2011, 06:28 PM
got any pics of your models? i am just starting out in this hobby and i didnt think there was anyone else around here (SoCal - Riverside) so close. seems like everyone here is on the east coast or Canada or europe. you 2 are in driving distance. would be cool if there was a show or something local i could check out, post it up if you know of any, thanks

oh and whats that truck stop you talking about?