PDA

View Full Version : Another UK Newbie

Biggus Ditchus
08-22-2010, 10:05 AM
Hi all, Tamiya Cowboy directed me here, I have been an avid Tamiya fan for past 8 or so years, so maybe not a newbie. I got my first RC car way back in 1982, then got into trying to fly planes, before starting up with cars again in 1995 its all gone a bit mental since then and now between my missus and I we have 60+ cars, bikes, trucks and a helicopter.

My missus is the true truck fan, she has an Aeromax, Scania 470, Knight Hauler and a Globe Liner along with a few trailers (5)

Thorsteenster
08-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Hey Biggus, nice to see you in another forum. I've been suffering from Biggus video withdrawl!

Biggus Ditchus
08-22-2010, 02:14 PM
Hey chap good to see you here. Try this link (http://www.youtube.com/user/biggusditchus) to my Youtube channel, there is a video on there from a charity truck meet (stocksbridge meet) its a bit grainy but onboard footage never turns out that well for me. Its been too long since I have made a video, we are off to a meet next weekend so will give it a shot then. (would be easier if **** burglers hadnt stolen my DV camera)

Thorsteenster
08-22-2010, 02:26 PM
Subscribed, but I was thinking the awesome Tamiya buggy/vintage/WW videos you had a few years back. Man you guys gave those Tamiya's ****!!

Biggus Ditchus
08-22-2010, 02:38 PM
Ah yeh, nothing changes there, plenty of those type of videos on there (39 videos bound to find something to entertain). At the weekend there will be plenty of guys being a little hard on their cars, check out this video from last year... mine is the durga(4wd buggy) doing the back flips....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj5N9qeknL4 - the video was made by Tamiya Club member Pastonperson.

biggusditchus
12-27-2011, 05:46 PM
Just thought I would say hi again, I tried to log in on my old account but looks like it was deactivated, I guess its because Im not so active more a lurker I guess. The missus has bought me a King Hauler and I plan to do it a little custom and not so box art, have seen some amazing builds on here and it has got me eager to start.. just need a few things first.

doodlebug
12-27-2011, 07:24 PM
Welcome aboard!