PDA

View Full Version : Multi Function Unit issue

Bsorenson79
08-11-2011, 11:35 PM
Hi everyone! I just installed a MFU in my King Hauler. For the life of me I can not get my steering and shift servos to work. The turn signals work so I know it's getting the signal. I also tested the servo independently and they work. I'm at a loss. This is the first time I installed a MFU. I didn't know if I'm just over looking something simple. I just don't know.

CrimsonCorsair
08-12-2011, 12:17 AM
Is the White on your servo plug wire facing the middle of the MFU board and not the outside? Make sure you do NOT have a battery plugged in to your receiver. Check again where the servos are plugged in - the servo for the trailer is in the middle.

That's all I can think of.

Bsorenson79
08-12-2011, 09:32 PM
Is the White on your servo plug wire facing the middle of the MFU board and not the outside? Make sure you do NOT have a battery plugged in to your receiver. Check again where the servos are plugged in - the servo for the trailer is in the middle.

That's all I can think of.

Thank you!!!! It worked. I'm such a noob.

Tim249
04-28-2012, 05:07 AM
On the King Hauler with the remote controlled legs (and consequently the servo controlled 5th wheel) where do you put the switch that tells te MFU if the trailer is connected or not? I had it in the old set up, with the new 5th wheel setup I don't see it in the manual. I have it taped in the "trailer connected mode" so I have enough power. Thanks.