PDA

View Full Version : hi all new uk member

deamon
08-13-2011, 04:38 PM
hi all saying hi to all the boards members
and to let you know what I plan on doing!!
first a list of current r/c gear
hpi savage x
hpi savage xl
number of helicopters
few tanks
and a few r/c construction diggers

now iv been toying with the idea of getting an hydralics digger for a while as I think the are an Enginering marvel
buy cannot affored the £££££ price tag so I plan on building my own
plan is as present to make most of the parts my self by melting metal Ali and steel into moulded shapes and putting all the parts together e.g weld/screw/bolt now I don't have the machinary to make the hydraulic stuff so would have to but that,any ways that's enough rambling on hi all

Car5858
08-13-2011, 10:24 PM
Welcome, there are a lot of folks her that build excellant models, and all of them are willing to help with problems.

Dreamweaver
08-13-2011, 10:56 PM
http://i587.photobucket.com/albums/ss316/MJDreamweaver/Reference%20Pictures/Smillies/Welcome2.gif to the forum. This is a great place to be when starting in this part of the hobby. You have a question about most anything all you have to do is ask, there is always someone on here with the answer.

~Mike~

doodlebug
08-14-2011, 12:45 AM
Welcome aboard, great bunch of modeler's here.
later, Neil#2 aka doodlebug.

deamon
08-16-2011, 03:20 AM
thanks for the welcome guys/gals my project is going to be a long one with mostly everything build by myself trouble I have is I have very little experience with gears worm drives and electronics so gona need a hand in this area