PDA

View Full Version : Let it be known.

mustanggal2005
08-17-2011, 09:26 AM
I wanted to let everyone know that I am really Erica Greg's wife(LOSIASSOCIATED).
I didn't use my real name due to his reputation on the forums.Plus I didn't want him to know that I joined this forum.I used his sisters name and a friends computer to join.
I guess the misfurtune comes to me to,I know I mislead everyone but I wanted to keep it from my husband,this is why I am posting this know.
I will deal with Greg when he finds out.
I hope this don't hurt me in hanging out with everyone but I just wanted to let it be known.

Thanks
Erica.

ihbuilder
08-17-2011, 10:46 AM
:eek: Not to be a PRICK here , since you have decieved us on your initial registration , how are we to know that you are not Greg himself or any other type of spammer for that matter :confused:

spudd
08-17-2011, 12:15 PM
Honesty would have gotten you alot further.this is the kind of thing that will not be allowed on this forum!!!!!!!!!!
I have the same thoughts as Steve.how do we know you are who you say you are.
seams you have went through alot of trouble to hide who you are

Tamiya Cowboy
08-17-2011, 02:17 PM
I would be surprised if it is not that is why I have been watching for this to happen..

rc_farmer
08-17-2011, 04:20 PM
Seems to me that you went WAAAAAAAAY around the outside to fit in.....easier to have been honest up-front and we would have been none-the-wiser:rolleyes:

Cossett
08-17-2011, 10:49 PM
I think you lost the right to be a member on the forum the minute you started deceiving the members here...................

Cheers Tracy

f350guy
09-02-2011, 02:52 PM
Thats a very bad thing to do to the members