PDA

View Full Version : Not a total newbie

androiduk
08-30-2011, 08:03 AM
Hi Guys and girls,

I stumbled upon this forum whilst trawling you tube vids from LilGiantsConstrCo . Well a bit about me now , I am not a total novice in Radio control and have built many RC kit cars all ended in the bin after years of severe abuse :o I have also built a Tamiya FH12 Globe trotter 56312 its remained a pretty much out the box item with no mods not even lights or MFU , I also brought a second hand King Hauler 56301 again this is untouched by me and an out the box item.

After the introduction of little hands X 3 into the house these have not escaped damage :o:mad: and my passion took a back seat , but as life is about to once more change in a big way i hope in the next few months to be able to rekindle this passion and be able to repair/upgrade the models I have and to increase my collection.

I must say I am a huge fan of anything RC but my greatest loves are construction and transport .

I hope to be able to input alot and be able to pick brains where possible as after several hours of trawling here I can see alot of very talented people.

Andy

Lil Giants
08-30-2011, 10:24 AM
Welcome to the forum Andy. :)

Glad to hear that the link on yt is finding newcomers to the forum.

Juganought
08-30-2011, 12:28 PM
Welcome Andy. Where in the UK are you based?