PDA

View Full Version : Open for suggestions!

FreddyGearDrive
10-28-2011, 04:36 AM
Well the forum is almost a year & a half old!:eek:
& so far things seem to be going in the right direction. Everyday we have new people joining & the active member count is hangin right around 360-370. Not bad for the age of this baby!:D
So....The reason for this post is to hear from you'all what you feel could be done to make our forum better?
If you don't speak up,we have no way of knowing how everone feels about the way this is forum is operating.
Thanks for reading this,& we look forward to your comments!
FGD

Brian in PA
10-29-2011, 10:30 PM
I think things are going Great! We have a hiccup here and there but its going good, i guess? What kinda changes do you have in mind Fred?

scalelover
10-29-2011, 11:02 PM
Your doing a great job here Fred. New members continue coming, old members are staying, all seems well in the RC&T world. I personally think change is not necessary at this point, we seem to have the right threads stickied, the correct amount of sub forums, and most people seem to find the rules and regs pretty easily.

Thanks again for the best place on the web to be.

--Dan

FreddyGearDrive
11-05-2011, 08:37 AM
Beautiful! Guess no changes needed.
Brian,just wanted to see how the users liked the way things are going.
Thanks!
FGD

BigPoppa
11-05-2011, 06:42 PM
I am really enjoying this site! I thought maybe if you created your own youtube channel devoted to the members to post their vids in maybe it would help to increase your traffic? Or maybe a Facebook page?
Just throwing those ideas out there as I am a newbie here and have been on several forums that utilize those options.

BRICKNICK
11-05-2011, 11:37 PM
I am really enjoying this site! I thought maybe if you created your own youtube channel devoted to the members to post their vids in maybe it would help to increase your traffic? Or maybe a Facebook page?
Just throwing those ideas out there as I am a newbie here and have been on several forums that utilize those options.

A YouTube channel may not be a bad idea, it may send many wayward hobbyists in our direction. For example I know my self personally has searched YouTube videos for "scale trucks, rc semi trucks, tamiya king hauler and tamiya semi" just to name a few.