PDA

View Full Version : They say its delivered and its not here!

CustomClod
12-12-2011, 06:16 PM
Got to get this out as maybe some of you may have had this happen. I ordered a piece of aluminum tube for the boom on my rotator truck. Got the email a couple days ago that it was shipped with the UPS tracker link. I got the email again today and checked the tracker and it said it was delivered to my house at 11:57 a.m. I get home from work at 430 p.m. and its not here! The girlfriend even said it wasnt here. Either shes messing with me or someone took it off the porch i dont know! Im not very happy at the moment. Had to get this out of my system to some folks who may have had this problem before. Thanks
Scott

9W Monighan
12-12-2011, 06:40 PM
I think I saw the guy who stole it on ABC news this morning on a video. He also carried away several other packages.
All kidding aside, I had a USPS package come to my work on a weekend and just so happened there was a substituent delivery man, he left a note on the door "unable to deliver"and when I went to the local office Monday to get it, the regular guy said he never saw it come through his office. I guess it got pitched. good thing it was only a $10 or $20 item. One of only two items out of 744 in 13yrs ever lost from ebay for me.

roadranger
01-07-2012, 02:44 PM
I've had that happen to me with United Parcel, and it turns out they delivered to the wrong address. Luckily the recipient lived down the block and returned it to me. Check with your neighbors.

Izzy
01-07-2012, 09:18 PM
Ive had them mis deliver....... house next door etc.