PDA

View Full Version : Wedico 966G Manual

Dieselholic
12-14-2011, 03:52 PM
On one of his visits to Arizona, my grandpa had Garden trucking put together a 966G for him. Well I played with it a few times when he had it but now I have it. Some how all of the hydraulic fluid leaked out of it, the battery pack wont charge, and the hood wont close all the way anymore. I've been trying to find an assembly manual for it for some time now but I can't find one anywhere. I got in contact with Ric at Garden Trucking and he said they would email me a copy but I haven't heard back from them. I understand that they must be busy but I just want to get a hold of a copy so I can get this thing going again! Does any one know where I could find one?

rcguyfarms
12-14-2011, 08:29 PM
call ric back and remind him. I might have an electronic copy, but I will have to look for it. Most likely the oil is leaked out due the end cap being cracked on the hydro pump that is common problem I have seen with these models. U can pm me for more help on ur other loader issues. I have owned one and built close to ten of these loader since they came out.

rcguyfarms
12-14-2011, 08:39 PM
U have a personal message.

Dieselholic
09-11-2012, 12:12 PM
So I have the 966 tore down quite a bit. There are a couple pinched hydraulic lines where the loader articulates, and I'm still not sure why the hydraulic pump leaked all of the fluid out. What size hydraulic lines are on these 966 loader kits? I'm going to order some new oil and hydraulic line

Mitch
09-12-2012, 07:25 PM
Post pictures and we can help.

Lil Giants
09-12-2012, 08:38 PM
What production # is it (stamped on the lower articulation joint)?

Go to your local petroleum store and get a hydraulic oil with a 10W equivalancy.

Themonty73
09-25-2012, 05:10 PM
Hi guys,

Can anyone forward me the manual for the loader as I can't seem to get hold of one?

Thank you

rcguyfarms
09-25-2012, 09:04 PM
pm sent

SmallHaul
07-10-2013, 02:21 PM
Hello Deiselholic, did you ever find a pdf manual for the Wedico 996G?

i am working on one now and need the instructions for the axle assemblies.

Thanks