PDA

View Full Version : Hello

wedicotrucker
08-29-2010, 03:27 PM
I've been in the r/c hobby for 26 years. Most of that time was speent racing them. When I got out of racing, I decided it was time to get into r/c trucking.

I saw my veary first r/c semi's at the Chicago model and hobby show in Chicago Illinios in 1996. At that time I only saw the tamiya trucks, and wanted to see what they looked like up close. After seeing them I thought I go ahead and get into this end of the hobby, and it was just a matter of "do I buy a Globeliner, or King Hauler."

Well that was also the first day I saw Wedico and from then on, it was no longer a tamiya that I wanted. Down side was I could not find any one in the US that was selling wedico at that time, so I put r/c trucking on hold, and stuck with racing.

I bought my veary first wedico in the spring of 2002, and have sence owned 7 wedico trucks. Currantly I'm at 4. 1 volvo, 1 peterbilt, and 2 frieghtliners 1 convintional cab, and 1 Centry class.

I really havent done a hole lot to my Volvo, other than change the collor from white to yellow, to match the pete, and the conventional cab trucks. So I will be pulling it out of the box its currantly stored in and start working on it some more.

The Centry class is a truck I just recently picked up, and will start working on that one shortly.

Tamiya Cowboy
08-30-2010, 10:20 PM
Welcome thanks for coming over to the board..