PDA

View Full Version : FastEddy Bearings Product Requests

FastEddy
03-17-2012, 11:44 AM
When looking for bearings, please first go to our site:
www.FastEddyBearings.com 99% of our stock is listed. If you cant find the proper size please feel free to contact us and we will try to locate them for you.

catmack
02-24-2013, 03:48 PM
Is there a spec sheet on these bearings as to what material, hardness, type of lube required, load rating etc.? Are these sizes all that is available?

FastEddy
02-25-2013, 06:53 AM
Is there a spec sheet on these bearings as to what material, hardness, type of lube required, load rating etc.? Are these sizes all that is available?

I dont publish specs on my bearings. Once I do so Im liable for the numbers. In the RC industry this isnt an issue but it is in other manufacturing applications. My liability insurance will triple if I publish them. SAD but true.

The bearings I have available are Metal outers with SS balls unless noted otherwise.
What you see on my site is whats in stock ready to ship. I can get most sizes and other materials but need to be special ordered with a lead time of about 3 weeks. Please e-mail me from my site with any special size or material requests.

Hope this answers your questions.
-Ed

GripStigma
10-17-2013, 01:16 PM
Tamiya king hauler rubber sealed? Couldn't find it on site.

FastEddy
10-18-2013, 10:49 AM
Tamiya king hauler rubber sealed? Couldn't find it on site.
I dont have an exact bearing count on this rig.
Ive been searching for my manual (I built this rig about 6 years ago)
Most of the references I find dont include all the transmission bushing to bearing upgrades that IMO are necessary.

Ill keep searching OR if you want to shoot me over a list, I believe I have all the proper sizes and will assemble a kit for you.

-Ed