PDA

View Full Version : Body/Cab And Sleeper Length, Tamiya Semi's

tman1986
04-13-2012, 11:08 PM
Hey, i've been looking around and haven't been able to come accross any detailed info on the length of these bodies for the tamiya tractor trucks

if anyone here has some of this info or could direct me to where i could find any of it, i would really appreciate it

i need the length of the globe liner's body,

the areomax's body with and without the sleeper,

the scania r620's body,

and the knight hauler and king hauler's bodies with and without sleepers

Thanks
Trevor

glorydays24
04-14-2012, 12:35 PM
The lenght of the globe liner body is just under eight inches. Hope this helps.;):p:)

Big John

tman1986
04-18-2012, 05:01 AM
Thanks John, i appreciate the help

does anyone else here own any of these trucks??

i have my frame and dump bed ready to go i need to know which cab will fit my truck so i can order up a kit

if anyone else could please shed some light on these other body lengths i would really appreciate it

i've exhausted all the time i'm willing to waste trying to find this info online, probably close to six hours.... just trying to find simple measurments is unacceptable to me

if anyone can complete the list (the whole thing, 8 measurments - 1 for globe liner answer) leave your paypal i.d and i will send you 5$ gift via paypal

sorry i'm dying here and i have no one close by or in my community whose trucks i can just go and measure, or i would

Thanks in advance
Trevor

YoungGunz
04-18-2012, 06:35 AM
I have a king hauler and an aeromax. The sleeper on my king hauler has been cut down but I can still get you a daycab measurement. I might find some time tonight to get those measured.

J.D.

glorydays24
04-18-2012, 11:14 AM
Trevor, I forgot I have a scanie 6R20:o Anyhoo that body is 6-1/4" without the farings.:)
So there's one more down.;)

Big John

YoungGunz
04-18-2012, 01:49 PM
Alright i have some measurements now,

king hauler without the sleeper is 8.5 inches approximately

Aeromax without sleeper is 8 inches

Hope this helps

J.D.

ryman
04-18-2012, 02:24 PM
King hauler with sleeper just under 13 1/2"
Knight Hauler with sleeper just over 13 1/2 " with out the "wings" and they add 3/4" to the over all length.
Knight Hauler w/o sleeper is just under 9"
AeroMax with sleeper is 13" w/o the "wings" and agian 3/4" added with them

Riley