PDA

View Full Version : VICTROIA

jetdog
05-06-2012, 08:27 AM
Is there any guys here from Victoria by any chance im an hour south of melbourne an would be keen to catch up with any one for a drive....

rappy
05-08-2012, 04:38 AM
I'm here in Officer.

Come on you Victorians were are you hiding.

Ralph (lostinoz)

hi i am out in the yarra valley

rc semi
09-22-2012, 09:14 PM
I'm in Wantirna sth we need a club

jetdog
09-22-2012, 09:18 PM
I'm in Wantirna sth we need a club

i think a gtg would be the go an see how many guys we can get there first..
I was thinkin maybe meet up at WOT hobbies i need to speak to Nick an get his thoughts im sure he will get behind us on this as he carrys tamiya big rig gear...

jetdog
09-22-2012, 09:58 PM
sounds like a great plan mate...

aussietruckerguy
09-22-2012, 11:23 PM
Im currently at Maffra, Victoria. I drive though officer everyday in the 1:1 scale B Double

RCRoadtrain
09-23-2012, 11:13 PM
local halls... check these out thru your local council..

also, girl guides/ boy scouts rent their halls for quite reasonable rates, and INCLUDE public liability in the rent. contact their state office to get contact numbers for your local.

jetdog
09-24-2012, 03:19 AM
Ok i have spoken to nick the owner of WOT HOBBIES an his more than happy to have a gtg there an he as alos said theres going to be room at the rear of the shop for us to build an area to use when we like....WOT Hobbies also carrys tamiya 1/14 truck gear an new kits so theres plenty of spares if needed on the day....lmk what you guys think an we can make a date to meet up there an plan things out more for this...

rappy
09-24-2012, 06:37 AM
i should be be able to make it let me know some dates

jetdog
09-24-2012, 06:52 PM
i should be be able to make it let me know some dates

Yeah im easy on the guys any preferred dates????

jetdog
09-24-2012, 10:10 PM
This weekend would be fine,

Theres nothing special on in Melbourne is there ? Oh no wait there is its the Model Engineering Show at Monash Uni Clayton.

Ralph

This weekend is no good for me as im moving into my house an the AFL grand final is on too....also my new place has the perfect area for a construction site an it looks like im gunna pull the trigger an buy an rc4wd excavator an lowloader trailer this week..

Little Big Rigs Sydney
09-25-2012, 03:16 AM
Hi Guys,

Good to see you putting it together. You are going the right way about it if you need any help or direction let me know.

Adrian
Tamiya Rc Semi Trucks NSW

Little Big Rigs Sydney
09-25-2012, 03:23 AM
Hi Guys,
I have just located another possible member for you based in Tullamarine if one of you can send me a pm do I can pass on his details I will also put a post on my Facebook page to see if I can find anyone else in Melbourne

Cheers Adrian

jetdog
09-25-2012, 04:20 AM
Hi Guys,
I have just located another possible member for you based in Tullamarine if one of you can send me a pm do I can pass on his details I will also put a post on my Facebook page to see if I can find anyone else in Melbourne

Cheers Adrian

Hi Adrian, thanks for your offer to help us out an im sure we will need some advice along the way. I met Ralph today he dropp in at my place for a coffee an a chat an we came up with the idea of a gtg at WOT hobbies in the next few weeks to see how much interest we get an nick from WOT has given us the go ahead for a construction site outside an we can also use the shop if weather isnt being so kind or night events... This in it self is a huge step an it wouldn't be possible without nick.....now we just need the vic guys to get in an let us know there thoughts....

cheers Adz

rappy
09-25-2012, 05:48 AM
This should be a fun day i must get down and have a look at the shop

maybe be a mini swap meet aswell depending on the shop owner

LOUIE 379
09-25-2012, 07:37 AM
There's a rc buggy track at keilor , dunno if that would be a good spot, the car park they have got is a decent size

LOUIE 379
09-25-2012, 07:06 PM
Thanks Ralph , do you know if there have been any dates decided on?, I'm happy to come down there the traffic would be a problem , next week is good for me because I'm on school holidays.

jetdog
09-25-2012, 08:25 PM
Thanks Ralph , do you know if there have been any dates decided on?, I'm happy to come down there the traffic would be a problem , next week is good for me because I'm on school holidays.

Hey Louie we hadnt made a date but how does the 20th october sound
lmk what you think guys

LOUIE 379
09-25-2012, 09:01 PM
That sounds like a good time for me ,

jetdog
09-25-2012, 09:07 PM
ok eddie we will lock the 20th of october in for the first meet an greet....i will let you know what time after i speak with nick.....but im sure an all day meet will be fine..

rappy
09-26-2012, 03:10 AM
At this stage 20th oct is fine with me i will still go down to the shop to have a look

rc semi
09-27-2012, 05:37 AM
i am in i got my truck form WOT so what are the dates and times for the meet would be good to see what trucks you guys have and to meet poeple who love these trucks as much as i do

twowheeldan
10-25-2013, 02:45 AM
Im in Werribee area so any guys on the sth / sth west side of the bay say hi cause i'm always keen for a meet.

Kingcam2
10-25-2013, 04:17 AM
Im in Werribee area so any guys on the sth / sth west side of the bay say hi cause i'm always keen for a meet.

Hi dan,

Welcome to the world of Rc Trucking, Sorry this topic is a little out of date, here some information to have you catch up on what going on in Melbourne.

I am on the east side of Melbourne, I remember lostinoz saying some thing about there an other group starting up on the south side of Melbourne.

We have a group going on the east side of Melbourne Called Rc Truckers Vic, they have a facebook group, link here Rc Truckers Vic (https://www.facebook.com/groups/559507294081114/).

Rc Truckers Vic is going to the Castlemaine Truck Show on 23rd to the 24th of November.

Regards From Cameron.:bounce:

Cossett
10-25-2013, 04:48 AM
Hi guys is this the same as this https://www.facebook.com/groups/VictorianRcTruckersInc

Kingcam2
10-25-2013, 05:47 AM
Hi guys is this the same as this https://www.facebook.com/groups/VictorianRcTruckersInc

hey Cossett, I think that a different group.

twowheeldan
10-25-2013, 06:17 AM
Hi dan,

Welcome to the world of Rc Trucking, Sorry this topic is a little out of date, here some information to have you catch up on what going on in Melbourne.

I am on the east side of Melbourne, I remember lostinoz saying some thing about there an other group starting up on the south side of Melbourne.

We have a group going on the east side of Melbourne Called Rc Truckers Vic, they have a facebook group, link here Rc Truckers Vic (https://www.facebook.com/groups/559507294081114/).

Rc Truckers Vic is going to the Castlemaine Truck Show on 23rd to the 24th of November.

Regards From Cameron.:bounce:

Hi Cameron, think i met you at the meet the other day. Yeah remember Ralph mentioned some west guys so just putting a feeler out