PDA

View Full Version : Government Waste....WTFlyinF?

rc_farmer
06-20-2012, 07:38 PM
I thought I had seen everything, when i found out that our local Homeland Security Agency received 6 brand new fully equiped surburbans to drive around town Memphis everyday to look for suspicious terroristic activity.......... until today when I notice a sheriff dept in Texas paid 300,000.00 dollars for a radio-controlled helicpoter! Now, wait, this is a special helicopter, 50lb bird that they can attach a shotgun and a grenade launcher to........

Am I missing something from the HLSA!

bigford
06-20-2012, 07:43 PM
our tax dollars hard at work:D

BRICKNICK
06-20-2012, 09:18 PM
And some how the people who okay the purchase orders to allow this kind of mis-spending make somewhere around $120k- $400k. Just like when I found out that any senate or congress members children that take government backed student loans are not required to pay them back, simply because of there parents political position. Really makes you sick when you think about it. Why should they pay it back ? There parent only makes an annual salary of $400k. Absolutely absurd. Make the less fortunate pay it back......I think both political partys should be sipped off the planet and government salary and spending needs to be regulated and mirrored to the private sector. Sorry for my rant.....didn't mean to thread jack or start a political discussion.

Iron Art
06-24-2012, 11:02 PM
More like Chinese tax dollars at work. Fred