PDA

View Full Version : Posting thumbnails

Cossett
07-13-2012, 05:04 AM
Is it that hard to post a normal picture of a build instead of a tiny thumb nail???
Posting the normal size picture will shows all the detail that you are trying to show people instead of a ###### tiny thing that you have to enlarge or copy-save-zoom to see to see the same detail.... not everyone has 20/20 vision....

rcman
07-13-2012, 04:23 PM
amen! i though i was the only one that hated that! lol i dont go to all that trouble i just dont bother to follow the post.

ihbuilder
07-13-2012, 05:55 PM
amen! i though i was the only one that hated that! lol i dont go to all that trouble i just dont bother to follow the post.

Well some of us have too and it does load up the server :rolleyes: it cost $.00 to upload to a off site image hosting site like photobucket , image shack ,etc :rolleyes: can't figure out why some do not use them :confused: Yea they can be slow for uploading but you get use to it and go do something else while your pics are uploading .

spudd
07-13-2012, 07:33 PM
I'll drink to that!!!!!

grumpygrady
07-16-2012, 12:32 PM
might want to check with the guys paying for the site hosting because if theyare paying for this site by bandwidth then the thumbnail size photos are saving the forum money and if not then it's no big deal to post larger photos

ihbuilder
07-16-2012, 01:04 PM
when you post tumbnails you are uploading to the server thus taking up bandwith . whereas by useing a image hosting site , that cost $0.00 to use , you only post a link . which is just words .

Snochaser
07-16-2012, 03:04 PM
I would think members/ contributors will get more hits, likes, feedback and assistance if they use photobucket of an equivalent hosting site. Just my thought.