PDA

View Full Version : Radio help needed!

dabears
08-01-2012, 11:51 AM
My radio got knocked down from a shelf yesterday and broke the trainer switch.. Drive the truck around and it lost connection with the truck, turned radio off then on and it kept beeping flashing all lights... Turned it off then back on works fine.. Later on did same thing when turning on.
Called horizon to order new switch and they said send in the radio...
Indy is two Weeks away I don't have time send it in. any ideas or as to what switch I can put in its place to fix it? or should I just buy a new radio for Indy and send this one in? I don't need two of these radios as I was looking to get the dx8 in a few months after Indy when I have the cash for it .

I need ideas as what to do!?!

Nate and Travis you two might know best?
Thanks for looking

fhhhstix
08-01-2012, 10:25 PM
Aaron your best bet is to send them the radio and your guaranteed it will work when you get it back. If you can afford it right now upgrading to the DX8 would be a bad idea either.

Travis

dabears
08-01-2012, 11:37 PM
i dont have the money to upgrade now... well i do but then i cant go to indy lol.... so i dont know what im going to do

carp
08-04-2012, 10:52 AM
send it back, not sure about horizon in the states but in the uk if you send something to them its usually back within 2-3days and repaired for free