PDA

View Full Version : Indy show THANK!

russisloud
08-19-2012, 06:14 PM
just wanted to say it was great fun to hang out with everyone and put some more faces with the names here :cool::cool:

woodhog
08-19-2012, 08:53 PM
Definetely wanted to say thanks to Mr Ric for providing this great playground for the weekend :D:D:D Also to everyone who had to teardown the playground thanks also:D Next year i will plan on being there to help break it down.Liam had a ball,it will be something he remembers for a long time

Supermario
08-19-2012, 09:03 PM
just wanted to say it was great fun to hang out with everyone and put some more faces with the names here :cool::cool:

Well said Russ , my sentiments exactly! Can't wait till next year:)

Mario

Supermario
08-19-2012, 09:06 PM
Definetely wanted to say thanks to Mr Ric for providing this great playground for the weekend :D:D:D Also to everyone who had to teardown the playground thanks also:D Next year i will plan on being there to help break it down.Liam had a ball,it will be something he remembers for a long time

I agree, thanks to Ric for the playground:cool: Next year, I'm booking a weeks holidays for this so me and Susan can be there for the set up and tear down :)

tc1cat
08-19-2012, 09:59 PM
Thanks to everyone for the great weekend of fun! Special thanks to Ric and everyone for a GREAT playground. Already planning for next year:D:D

glorydays24
08-20-2012, 12:01 AM
What can I say? I was happy putting names to some faces,:) and I would like to thank Ric also.:):D I'm hoping next year I can be there at least two days. But I had a great time anyways.:D:D:D

Big John

FabOne
08-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Diddo!

Also you have one GREAT Lil' Guy! Very well mannered and a pleasure to be around all weekend.

See you guys next year (or maybe sooner).
-Terry

sneff
08-20-2012, 12:04 PM
Wheres all the pics and video??????????:(

dabears
08-20-2012, 01:07 PM
Want to say thank you to Ric for the great setup this year!

As being my first trip to the Indy show i had an absolute blast!! Loved being able to meet everyone and put faces to names, as well as first hand see all these great builds thats pictures dont do justice too!! Thank you everyone for all the help, conversations and great memories. Also thank you to all of those who let me pull your trailers, or drive your great trucks, as well as the insights of how you made it look and work so well!!

Izzy
08-21-2012, 08:29 PM
Huge thank you to all that could show up early to help unload and set up & to those who could stick around to tear down and load back up. Your help is always greatly appreciated.

fhhhstix
08-21-2012, 10:16 PM

I to would like to thank Ric for the playground.

I am also glad you and Luke brought Liam and included him in the trip. I know there were a few that were unsure about a young man of that age at a show but he is a polite and very well behaved young man. Liam definitely added to our enjoyment of the show as well not to mention he did a fantastic job of driving and actually better than some of the adults. Tell Liam the Dr Pepper is on me at the next show.:D

Travis

Mama Sue
08-22-2012, 06:58 AM
I agree with Travis...Liam definitely added to the already great show. Hopefully I will be as good as Liam by next year...

Susan

Pedal Stomper
08-22-2012, 10:03 AM
I would like to thank Ric for a great playground as well! This was my first Indy show and now I'm hooked! It was great to finally meet some of ya'll and be able to put a face with a name... or a truck. ;) I showed up with a new build that still had some radio bugs to deal with. Ed and Robert jumped in, helped me out and I was up and running in no time. What a great bunch of folks!!! :D

Oh, and Chris, Liam was too funny! I just hauled around whatever piece of equipment he wanted to load on my trailer. lol You got a great kid there! (Even though he can't help the waitress because he's got his boots on.) :D:D:D

Looking forward to next year!!!
Scott

Joule1
08-28-2012, 11:06 AM
Thx to everybody! I had a really good time playing an meeting u guys:)
Special thx to Izzy for letting me test his trailers

civic83
08-29-2012, 07:54 AM
I so need a passport so I can get there next year!

1985 kenworth
08-30-2012, 12:22 AM
already got mine ...shawn i'm thinking of going next year with a few of my trucks.....hopefully:D

dabears
08-30-2012, 05:46 PM
already got mine ...shawn i'm thinking of going next year with a few of my trucks.....hopefully:D

Bring your cabovers! :)

Izzy
08-30-2012, 10:11 PM
Thx to everybody! I had a really good time playing an meeting u guys:)
Special thx to Izzy for letting me test his trailers

Your very welcome - I'm glad you liked them. and glad the show was fun for all!

Izzy