PDA

View Full Version : Wedico cat 996g

Themonty73
08-24-2012, 01:00 PM
Hi guys,

Can you help me please, I've brought a wedico cat 996g I have been told the number but can't find it to see if it's right anybody know where it is?
Also I need to find the chassis number any ideas please.

Many thanks

rcguyfarms
08-24-2012, 03:51 PM
should be stamped into the bottom hinge plate near the pin.

Themonty73
08-25-2012, 05:22 AM
Thank you I will check it out

MoRockN
08-25-2012, 12:54 PM
The chassis number is the same as the serial number. If you got it new it will be on the yellow post card that needs to be sent back to Wedico for warranty. rcguyfarms is correct, it is lightly stamped so if dirt gets on there you will not be able to see it.

Themonty73
09-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Thank you gents for your help, unfortunately I have no card or instruction manual.
Does anybody know how to check the hydraulic oil level and where the tank is to top up please.

Many thanks

MoRockN
09-05-2012, 02:17 PM
Thank you gents for your help, unfortunately I have no card or instruction manual.
Does anybody know how to check the hydraulic oil level and where the tank is to top up please.

Many thanks
The tank is on the otherside of the motor ( so right under the fake exhaust and air filter facing the inside) . You have to kinda be creative on how you'll be able to see the level without taking too much stuff off. It is easy for me to just take out the cover where the exhaust is, slide the pump and adjust it that way, tilt the back end side to side to kinda expose the screws you want to remove on both sides so you don't have to take the wheels off. It works trust me as I did it many times. while you're at it check your pressure too, this way you don't have to do things more than once.

Ayoub

Themonty73
09-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Thank you for your advice I will give it a go.

Cheers