PDA

View Full Version : Bruder mack

jetdog
09-12-2012, 09:43 PM
Ok guys i have been here a few months now an have been promising pics heres my first big rig conversion i started with a tamiya scania an bought a bruder rig an have had to change a few things to get it to work but it mounted an all the running gear is in i used a single speed tranny from rc4wd an a novak 55t motor an mounted the steer servo to the chassis.. its a shame the bonnet wheel arches arent bigger an i might try an get the cab a little lower... lmk what you guys think..

mack kid
09-13-2012, 08:57 AM
Nice looking mack. yea they sit high but its a good looking stance.

sparkycuda
09-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Nice looking truck. You could change tires to Weidco 72mm - they fit the wheel opening and then dropping the ride height wouldn't be a problem. Would give it the low-profile look.

Ken

jetdog
09-13-2012, 07:48 PM
thanks guys...im gunna keep at it with these wheels for now wedico stuff is hard to come by here in Australia i havent ever seen a wedico rig in person.....i am how ever looking at the excavator from rc4wd just cant seem to find much info on them or peoples thoughts...

pumptech
09-13-2012, 07:59 PM
The Mack looks like a real work horse,very nice build:D

jetdog
09-14-2012, 12:22 AM
You could always drop the body down over the chassis a bit and extend and lower the guards.

yeah that could be done but its time i dont have at the minute...the stance is growing on me more each day

Diesel Demond
09-15-2012, 01:29 PM
i like the way it sits. gives it that go any where look. the fact that its a single axle and short really makes the stance look good

jetdog
09-15-2012, 11:47 PM
i like the way it sits. gives it that go any where look. the fact that its a single axle and short really makes the stance look good

Thanks bud, yeah the single axle look is cool i have the low loader trailer for it just need an excavator.... maybe the rc4wd one will be the go but im having trouble finding any info on peoples thoughts on them...i did hear of problems in the first batch...