PDA

View Full Version : Fumotec Loader?

Claus
10-11-2012, 04:23 PM
Has anybody bought one of the Vario Fumotec Konatsu WA500 loaders yet? Are they even available yet? Would like to see how well they perform.

http://www.fumotec.de/englisch/modelle/radlader-wa500-6/index.php

Azonic
10-12-2012, 01:22 AM
I dont think there are any customer who built one yet, there are one on the modell baustelle forum i think, i think his nick is "Walze" but not sure.

I know one here in Sweden who have orderd one recently but he still go a few weeks until he gets the kit.

Espeefan
10-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Subscribing for any info on this model, as I have been giving it a good hard look too!

rc13
10-15-2012, 01:42 AM
The WA500 from Fumotec is very interesting. I built and own the B50 dumper. The B50 is a brute. Super heavy duty. So is the Vario excavator. So I could only imagine that WA500 is a strong roomy vehicle just like the other ones they offer. With talking to Frank from Fumotec last fall when I purchased my B50, I asked about the WA500 and he said it will blow away my 966 when it comes to power... I believe it. I am not a fan of the look of the wheels.... Anyway, I keep looking for more videos and info of that thing.
Thanks,
Eddie

Ultrashort
10-21-2012, 11:02 AM
Hi folks !

The fumotec loader will be available at august this year. "Walze" has not a Fumotec it is a modified Wedico 966. One user in the forum " modell-baustelle" is a beta-tester and building one of the first series from Fumotec Wa 500 . I don't know anything more.

Greets Ultrashort

pigeonfarmboy
10-21-2012, 07:31 PM
Building up funds for one of these and a B40! I am confident it will be an improvement over the 966.

calm n sedated
10-21-2012, 08:31 PM
I would hope these models can out preform wedico...they are about twice the price. Wedico continues to use old tech with no updates, these models have moved beyond to brushless power with lipo energy sources. Not to mention, wedico is a buildable "model", these have little "construction" or modeling involved. This has been one of wedico's weaknesses when considering durability or overall strength. Wedico's are buildable models out of a thousand pieces....a kit. Premacon, fumotech and some of the other recent companies use less parts, stronger one piece designs and welded parts for strength. Not to mention wedicos "pot metal" structure. These newer models are much more robust. You can upgrade wedico, the brushless pump motor really wakes up the cat 966.

Claus
10-21-2012, 09:07 PM
You mention "twice the price of a Wedico", what is the price of these loaders. There is a thread on this forum where a member says they are stronger and cost less than the Wedico. Just wondering, would love to own a loader or hoe to drag around behind my truck one day.

pigeonfarmboy
10-22-2012, 07:37 PM
Twice the price??

Fumotec = $5,671
Wedico = $5,750
Premacon = $8,741