PDA

View Full Version : bodies

1985 kenworth
10-12-2012, 10:29 PM
yes to all who wants to know i have purchased 5 bodies from rick including the duel truck cab and the blue mule ford with 2 more to come, and his attention to detail on the bodies is nothing but top notch work.this man can take your ideas and bring them to life right before your computer moniter eyes and as mario says he sends you updated pics during the process to make certain it is going the way you envision it to look and if there is a problem he will fix it right,he was more picky then i was concerning the colour of my "movin on " kenworth and went the extra mile...well 100 miles just to get the right shade of green for it. i am happy with what he has done for me so far and my business for bodies will always be with him:D:D:):):cool::cool:

plow jockey
10-12-2012, 10:52 PM
I will second that!! I purchased 4 bodies from Rick. The Pete 281,freightliner flc, knight hauler daycab and the GMC crackerbox. The pics don't do his work justice. Awesome styrene work and custom painting. Updated pics every step of the way. Can't say enough about Rick. Thanks.