PDA

View Full Version : Guess I'll have to calm down, violated the rules

sandfarmer
10-13-2012, 05:26 PM
I was feeling sorta welcome here but I left a "PM sent" in a thread in the B/S/T forum since it allowed me to after my 50 posts...I'm not trying to sell anything fella's, looks like I won't be allowed to leave feedback to the 2 great guys I've puchased from since yesterday for a total of $2,660....:confused:

Anyway, great site....just was excited to be here I guess...

woodhog
10-13-2012, 08:26 PM
i wouldnt worry about it the rules have changed a bit . You are always welcome here and im sure the guys that you purchased from are glad your here as well .In my own oppinion the bst feedback doesnt mean that much,all the guys here are a great group of people and a wealth of information;)

dabears
10-13-2012, 09:12 PM
You should be ok :) i wouldnt worry about it too hard. We all make mistakes sometimes we are only robots when building.

fhhhstix
10-13-2012, 11:32 PM
This is a great site, great group of members and everybody is welcome here and we all want to have a good time.

The mod who sent you the message meant nothing personal and is just doing his job.

I hope you enjoy your purchases and post up some video of the loader once you get it running.

Travis
Administrator