PDA

View Full Version : knight hauler tipper

jetdog
11-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Hey guys heres my newest rig in the build its a knight hauler with a triaxle tipper trailer.... not too siure what colours im going to use yet so we will start the build heres a few pics of what i have so far..

dabears
11-28-2012, 07:48 PM
Nice trailer!! Is that a carson?

jetdog
11-28-2012, 07:53 PM
Nice trailer!! Is that a carson?

Thanks its not carson its from europe i got it for $630 landed in Australia rtr

ryman
11-28-2012, 11:36 PM
You have a great start. I like the trailer, can't wait to see the truck build.

jetdog
11-29-2012, 02:53 AM
Nice trailer jetdog, screw or hydraulic lift? Make a great grain two tipper train.

hey mate its a screw setup will handle 16.8v so should do the job.

You have a great start. I like the trailer, can't wait to see the truck build.

thanks mate so far the chassis is done an a few other bits...

Cammo
11-29-2012, 05:20 PM
Hey buddy, nice trailer, Ralph has finished his Excavator, and I now have a semi end tipper (not as nice as yours http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syoxV5SVbOc,) will have to get our construction site going.

Did you order an excavator from RC4WD? Got it yet? Been thinking about it, but keen to see yours first!

Cheers
Cammo

jetdog
11-29-2012, 05:36 PM
Hey mate thanks the trailer is very cool...good to hear Raplh has done his excavator im still in the process of ordering mine... lets just say shipping is out of control price wise but looks like im onto a guy here in Perth that has them at the right price shipped..

Cammo
11-29-2012, 06:28 PM
No worries, glad you liked it. Yeah excavator is very cool, only a couple of little bugs to finish with! Let me know, the $400 extra was a killere, if you do organize something, maybe we could get a deal for 2??? keep me in the loop, I like the 'Right' price!

jetdog
11-30-2012, 12:44 AM
Hay Jetdog PM me about the excavator out of Perth. very interested

Pm replied..

Ok it was hot here lastnight an i couldnt sleep so i sat up till 5.30am building the knight...im going all stock for now an will upgrade as we go along...its now a roller:cool: