PDA

View Full Version : Hydralics

Scottyboy436
12-11-2012, 07:16 AM
Are these hydralics any good from this website http://www.fechtner-modellbau.de/shop/index.html its a hydralic set for a semi tipper andnthenatricle number is 7683.

Has it got 300mm extenision or is the 300mm with the length of the cylinder?

Thanks scott

Lil Giants
12-11-2012, 09:13 PM
That looks like the exact same hydraulic set that comes with a wdc kit. It's perfect for a tandem trk with a scale 15 to 18 foot box, but not enough extension or piston power for anything longer.

I've been using this on my KH dump trk for over 10yrs with zero problems.. I haven't even added oil since the 1st day of turning it on. I was using another telescope, then paired two together on a scale 31' box & kept blowing the joints apart, primarily b/c of trying to lift too much weight.

Scottyboy436
12-12-2012, 03:06 AM
That looks like the exact same hydraulic set that comes with a wdc kit. It's perfect for a tandem trk with a scale 15 to 18 foot box, but not enough extension or piston power for anything longer.

I've been using this on my KH dump trk for over 10yrs with zero problems.. I haven't even added oil since the 1st day of turning it on. I was using another telescope, then paired two together on a scale 31' box & kept blowing the joints apart, primarily b/c of trying to lift too much weight.

Thanks for the advice and the cylinder might be wedico as the esc needed for it is wedico. I was going to put it on a 25 inch dump trailer but it might not be powerful enough

ihbuilder
12-12-2012, 03:42 AM
I would go for the scale art cylinder . A little more ($) but worth it . The early wedicos kits worked fine , but It seems the later 1's leaked out of the box at least mine did and a couple others also .

Scottyboy436
12-12-2012, 04:27 AM
I would go for the scale art cylinder . A little more ($) but worth it . The early wedicos kits worked fine , but It seems the later 1's leaked out of the box at least mine did and a couple others also .

I would like the scale art but its 400 euros more so i might not get it for xmas or i might get the carson screw lift as it is cheap

Thanks scott