PDA

View Full Version : Back, Again !

MACK Daddy
10-03-2010, 11:06 PM
hey guys

Been out of the RC scene for a few months.. Been modding up my 1:1 Jeep :)

but I am working my way back to my 1/14 rigs and have a current dump trailer in progress :D

I like the site, good too see the RC Construction scene expanding ..Kudos !

Alfy

Tamiya Cowboy
10-03-2010, 11:08 PM
Welcome Alfy thanks for coming over to the new board and growing the hobby once again.. Cant wait to see your dumper is it for behind that Killer COE MACK of yours..

Stepside
10-04-2010, 09:12 AM
Glad to have you aboard, sir!

I don't think we've met. Where are you from again? There's a club called the East Coast Mini Truckers, maybe you've heard? We're meeting this weekend...

Haha!

MACK Daddy
10-04-2010, 09:54 AM
Welcome Alfy thanks for coming over to the new board and growing the hobby once again.. Cant wait to see your dumper is it for behind that Killer COE MACK of yours..

Still deciding that, Thanks for the welcome TC

@ Stepside, I have heard of this ECMT...I would like to attend this next meet but currently have "other" obligations

I noticed that you will have the next meet in march of 2011? That looks more feesible for me

Thank you for the welcome as well

Alfy

Brian in PA
10-04-2010, 10:50 AM
Well its always nice to have "new" members joining LOL! Welcome Alfy! I guess we'll see ya in March.

Brian

MACK Daddy
10-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Well its always nice to have "new" members joining LOL! Welcome Alfy! I guess we'll see ya in March.

Brian

LOL, Thanks

Yeah I am gonna do some offroading on the 16th and dont want to leave my wife alone on back to back weekends, But I will see you in march and I won't come empty handed either :D

Alfy