PDA

View Full Version : My Little Collection

catmack
02-26-2013, 10:13 PM
The freightliner and the chevy I am selling at some point and the mack is what is replacing the chevy. Nothing wrong with the chevy, the mack pulls the mountians better.

Lil Giants
02-27-2013, 05:02 PM
What type of work do you do?

The DM800 looks like it could make a young man old quick!

Acadieman
02-28-2013, 10:07 AM
That Mack means business.

catmack
02-28-2013, 11:02 AM
What type of work do you do?

The DM800 looks like it could make a young man old quick!

The mack is actually a RD6904X(4X4), I have a boat business repairing marine diesel engines and generators. I also transported boats for some years and this is a pic of one of the last ones I hauled. It went to Southbend, IN.
I also had a excavating business cutting in roads which I got out of in the late nineties, we had a D9G(hence the model), 3-631's (pans), a D8H and Drott 50 excavator. If I can get my hands on some pics, I will put them up. I never took any, my brother may have some though. Essentially I grew up around boats and heavy equipment. Dad drove his own truck for years.This is my first mack, we'll see how it goes. I want to put a compression brake on it but, they are hard to find for this engine. By the way, any of you guys know where I could find a jake, it is a e-6 4valve, I could use a e7 4valve but would have to purchase new bolts (metric engine) and jake engagement (rocker) screws$$ and change the springs (no big deal).

kcusumano
05-23-2013, 07:02 PM
how much do you want for the chevy