PDA

View Full Version : IRT Deadliest Roads

Finster
10-05-2010, 01:51 PM
Anyone else watch "IRT Deadliest Roads" the other night? All I can say is WOAH! People there drive like maniacs! All this time I thought driving in NYC was bad, but it doesn't even come close to how chaotic it was on this show.

Claus
10-05-2010, 01:54 PM
And what junk they are driving.

Brian in PA
10-05-2010, 02:04 PM
I saw the previews and it looked crazy!

Brian

Roadmasters
10-05-2010, 03:39 PM
saw it, those trucks are pathetic! Im still not getting why thyre calling it ice road ttruckers tho, theres no ice

bigford
10-05-2010, 04:41 PM
the truck had 5 more horsepower then ricks snowmobile!!!
that line was priceless

A32Limited
10-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Yeah, I stayed up to watch it. I thought I had it bad with traffic, and tight confines...what I do makes what they're doing look like driving a tractor in a field. LOL

fhhhstix
10-05-2010, 08:15 PM
saw it, those trucks are pathetic! Im still not getting why thyre calling it ice road ttruckers tho, theres no ice

Because it is the drivers from IRT.:rolleyes:

Travis

CorbettTrailers
10-05-2010, 08:16 PM
Yes, I watched it. Lisa is a Trooper. And poor Alex, Didn't make it outta town and hit two cars. Both on the same side of the truck. I can see having a spotter when it comes to Rock Crawling, Mud Bogging, Four Wheeling, Cutting down trees, Backing into a tight spot, but for him to sit in the passenger side to tell you when your about to drive over a cliff?. . . That's when I draw the line. Hehehe. My prayers go out to them that they return home safe and with all their body parts intact. And that other guy, just swearing up a storm everytime someone passed him, on a blind corner. Absolutely Amazing.

MACK Daddy
10-05-2010, 11:08 PM
I definitely have to make an effort to check this out

I thought IRT was kinda kool in the beginning but started to get boring... I like the looks of this new series

Alfy

aussierolla
10-06-2010, 04:22 AM
the road over there make the dalton look like easy not that it is

Radiowave Trucking
10-06-2010, 06:26 AM
I also stayed up and watched it, those people drive like crazy and the trucks they drive are awlful. I never cared for Rick when he was on IRT last season and he's not any better on this show either.

FreddyGearDrive
10-06-2010, 07:35 AM
Just watchin the hot blonde behind the wheel makes it worth watchin.They could of left the fowl mouthed tobbacca chewin boys in alaska! :D:D
Anyone ever see a babe that good lookin drivin a rig? In the real world?
FGD

firefighter-1177
10-06-2010, 02:37 PM
I thought about modeling one of those trucks... could use Popsicle sticks!!! lmao

Brian in PA
10-06-2010, 03:52 PM
I agree Fred, Lisa is a real cutie! I told my wife that I had never seen a girl that looked that good drive a truck, she is one of a kind! She is a pretty good driver too!

Brian

ihbuilder
10-06-2010, 04:59 PM
I agree Fred, Lisa is a real cutie! I told my wife that I had never seen a girl that looked that good drive a truck, she is one of a kind! She is a pretty good driver too!

Brian

and your still living @ home ? :p

Brian in PA
10-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Ya Steve, she puts up with me! LOL!

Brian

Texasperry
10-06-2010, 09:14 PM
I agree, Rick got on my nerves the last season he was on IRT. I like Alex Lisa and Polar Bear Rollin. But I am not sure he will be back next season of IRT. I saw a History Channel special on that road in India some time ago. Like all reality shows most of which I refuse to watch, it is over dramatized at times. I still watch though.

MACK Daddy
10-06-2010, 10:29 PM
I saw the first episode..I Like it !

Alfy

Radiowave Trucking
10-07-2010, 08:31 AM
I agree, Rick got on my nerves the last season he was on IRT. I like Alex Lisa and Polar Bear Rollin. But I am not sure he will be back next season of IRT. I saw a History Channel special on that road in India some time ago. Like all reality shows most of which I refuse to watch, it is over dramatized at times. I still watch though.

Yeah, I'm not sure if Hugh will be back for another season or not.